Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worst Decision Gaga Ever Made

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

River
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

Did I say I was leaving? Sis If this got too much for me I'd simply log off.

and what about the Ed Sheeran situation? Sure, y'all are forgetting that if it was really 40 trolls none of it would've happened.

Ed's situation was also small, it's just Ed that couldn't handle a few tweets.. the twitter fan base is very small and most of them are not even fans, they are just leeching trolls that jump on every situation..

And Gaga apologized because it was the right thing to do *for her*, it was an opportunity to talk about BTWF and to be kind and stuff.. Gaga is a smart girl who can take the worst situation where she may look bad and turn it into something good..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Did I say I was leaving? Sis If this got too much for me I'd simply log off.

No - my point is that many members make threads just like this, using the same tone about the same issues that you're talking about, and end up creating more drama than there was in the first place. Effectively, you are amplifying the negative voices by creating this thread. Same goes for those who say they are leaving. 

🤖⚡️

Bowman

How do you know Gaga has a great deal of stress from fans? Did she say that? (I'm not coming after you, just a question.)

I'm pretty sure Gaga isn't affected by her Monsters she loves us all very much and I think she knows not all of her fans aren't gonna be perfect.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

River
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

But the ones that the GP, media and Twitter hear about are those 40 trolls. Hence why I made my thread.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/lady-gaga-fans-are-trolling-venom-with-fake-reviews-to-promote-a-star-is-born-a163857

there are 10 tweets, 10.

And the GP is not going to this website anyway, only comic fans, that probably wouldn't go to watch ASIB..

I understand that you are worried, but there's no single threat for the movie..

highlikegaga
Just now, Robo Ga said:

No - my point is that many members make threads just like this, using the same tone about the same issues that you're talking about, and end up creating more drama than there was in the first place. Effectively, you are amplifying the negative voices by creating this thread. Same goes for those who say they are leaving. 

The reason I made the thread was to get me, you and everyone else who commented (the sane ones) to really do something about it. I'm not looking for drama. So if that's what's going to happen.

WP me and lock the thread

Robo Ga
Just now, Deano said:

I'm pretty sure Gaga isn't affected by her Monsters she loves us all very much and I think she knows not all of her fans aren't gonna be perfect.

Exactly. Pretty sure she learned this back in 2008 :ladyhaha:

🤖⚡️

highlikegaga
Just now, Deano said:

How do you know Gaga has a great deal of stress from fans? Did she say that? (I'm not coming after you, just a question.)

Gaga: Five Foot Two deals with it in a way.

1 minute ago, River said:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/lady-gaga-fans-are-trolling-venom-with-fake-reviews-to-promote-a-star-is-born-a163857

there are 10 tweets, 10.

And the GP is not going to this website anyway, only comic fans, that probably wouldn't go to watch ASIB..

I understand that you are worried, but there's no single threat for the movie..

I didn't really mean it for the sake of the movie. I meant it more as an apology for some frankly embarrassing behaviour :shrug:

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

WP me and lock the thread

There really is no need lmao :triggered: 

🤖⚡️

River
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

I didn't really mean it for the sake of the movie. I meant it more as an apology for some frankly embarrassing behaviour :shrug:

I know, but I don't think you or we need to apologize to someone :kara:

Bowman
3 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Gaga: Five Foot Two deals with it in a way.

I see what you mean but It could be that she just suffers with dealing with the fame in general sometimes. The paparazzi, travelling around the world, (crazy hardcore fans who wants pics with her), fibromyalgia, constantly working her ass off writing music etc etc. 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

26 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Not so much

Girl he’s already hating on the movie and hasn’t even seen it. Not reflective on the GP’s opinion at all.

Guest Anisko

1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

When Shallow was released the ONLY negative comments were coming from her own damn fans. Like, we're giving them  reasons to hate on her. Y'all go and complain about her vocals on Youtube and some hater outside this fandom sees it and runs with it. Spreading it like cancer.

I'll take my self as an example. 

I adore gaga as an artist and i respect her hard work but i can't shove everything she created down my throat cause simply this's not healthy at all..  For example i shared my respectful opinion here on why I don't like "shallow" but that's can't make me a rude fan and my simple/poor opinion can't harm gaga in anyway ...

We should train ourselves to be more open to different opinions .

This whole bullshit is probably a publicity stunt 4 Venom's marketing ... they took advantage of a few Twitter trolling (not only Monsters) who were having fun and made it News . I do not know who are more irritating anymore , the ones who over complain about everything that Gaga does ore the ones who kiss her ass about everything and act like little moralists 4 attention 

Archived