Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

"LM's Conspiracy to take down Venom"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

59 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I agree. I mean LM's were doing haters job. But the way the media spin it is really bad. They took few tweets by a handful of stans and portray it as if the entire fanbase is doing it. It's really hasty generalization and poor journalism. I will actually tweet the journalist about this. Every fan should tweet that that behavior doesn't represent the community so that when journalists search "venom a star is born" looking for those bots tweets, they're overwhelmed by gaga fans tweets rejecting this behavior instead. 

Buzzfeed is being paid by Sony/Venom which is why they may have manufactured that story to defend Venom and damage ASIB. That's the point. That's what needs to be told to journalists that just copied the story like Variety, E!, comicbook.com.... Buzzfeed will just deny it because they are the ones that are taking money from Sony/Venom and they are the ones that did something wrong. The fans that wrote those tweets don't matter, they were just making jokes like everybody else does on twitter. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Adga

A mess

Buzzfeed also hosted a Venom takeover. With Buzzfeed Tasty and Ghetto Gastro’s Jon Gray and Malcolm Livingston, members of the Michelin-star chef collective from the South Bronx, Sony created the first ever black-and-white Tasty videos featuring custom recipes for Venom donuts, cheesecake and chocolate-dipped potato-chip s’mores. The videos were released across Buzzfeed’s social channels, earning millions of views.

https://deadline.com/2018/10/venom-to-course-throughout-the-world-with-175m-debut-as-bradley-cooper-lady-gagas-a-star-is-born-tunes-up-for-a-long-tour-1202474768/

Harry

Lol it doesn't matter anymore. Venom is currently at 28% on RT and has a Metascore of just 38. The story is dead because the movie is getting legitimately terrible reviews. Hopefully the outlets running this "story" can now turn to the actual reception it's getting.

Helxig

I like to hope this fanbase is better than that buuuut... not so sure

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MyQueen
28 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I like to hope this fanbase is better than that buuuut... not so sure

giphy.gif

ThunderSwallow

They even hired bots in China where a country not showing a star is born to promote, accusing Gaga fans try to destroy the reputation of Venom...and yet we still have no idea if it’s our little monster start all of this. Don’t try to make conclusion on our community as we still don’t know the truth. 

Those tweets are actually hilarious. Idk why some of you are so extra saying it will hurt Gaga's chances to win an Oscar:sweat:

It would be too much If we were hacking webs of movie critics and faking their reviews or something but people were just making fun of Venom on twitter

Archived