💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

press

"LM's Conspiracy to take down Venom"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Lowkey I think the soccer mom's thing is the only reason they are running this story :smh: They can link it to that and create a narrative...

I'm not defending monsters doing this, it's dumb, but it's a small group in reality and it's just stan twitter. You can literally go to Metacritic, look up the user reviews on Gaga albums and see that a majority of the 0 user ratings come from accounts that have either only rated down Gaga albums or have given 0's to Gaga's albums and rated Rebel Heart by Madonna 10 :smh: 

I don't think that deserves an article either - but it's like it happens all the time. Dumb stans creating negative reviews for projects that are seen as competition isn't newsworthy, it's just everyday life.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’all are bum bitches really are Gaga’s worst enemy

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Max Vandeburg

I'm really mad at this bullsh*t. Some fans are immature, of course, but the tweets are clearly just a joke.

They're acting as if Gaga's fans are the ones responsible for the negative reception that Venom is really receiving, after all. This is ridiculous.

Also, Madonna fans are on the internet with fake profiles spreading lies about ASIB for months, and I haven't seen BuzzFeed or any other website trashing them. It's obvious they're only looking for publicity and clickbait. I hate internet sometimes.

OK and where were the articles when Madonna fans were fake reviewing A Star Is Born? No one wanted to retweet or make a story on THAT.

gaga fans need to relax because comic fans are ****ing crazy and we needed as much people on our side as we could get. SMH, some of these hardcore venom fans might’ve gone to see ASIB another day or next week or next month but now will not see it at all just to spite Gaga fans.

twitter monsters done fvcked up

Gaga really made a wrong choice when she chose weird freaks as her fanbase.

There's a reason they're all relegated into stan twitter while the real world doesn't want them.

Get a life.

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Rabbit Heart

It's official  we can really **** up every positive promo our gets and than go on and blame others. How can people not grow up already.

Little monsters are truly Gaga's greatest gift and the greatest curse at the same time. 

freebit

You guys are kind of being dramatic. This is just silly internet nonsense and good clickbait. Venom is not part of the real MCU, looks awful, will likely get awful reviews, and not even the cast seem to care about this movie. It would be one thing if the fake soccer moms were going up against Tom Hardy himself, but Venom the movie is an inanimate object, and a commercial entity that is going #1 at the BO regardless of it being garbage or being poorly reviewed (fake or otherwise). Anyone actually upset about Gaga fans dragging Venom would never see ASIB in the first place, so chill on your meltdowns. 

3 minutes ago, freebit said:

You guys are kind of being dramatic. This is just silly internet nonsense and good clickbait.

This sh*t made it to many headlines already. And I'm not even concerned about the boxoffice, but about the movie's credibility when it comes to the Academy.

Keep it up with the clownery, and you'll ruin the chances in the industry for the person you all say to be obsessed with.

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

freebit
3 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

This sh*t made it to many headlines already. And I'm not even concerned about the boxoffice, but about the movie's credibility when it comes to the Academy.

Keep it up with the clownery, and you'll ruin the chances in the industry for the person you all say to be obsessed with.

Sis, the AMPAS doesn't GAF about Venom. 

Archived