💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

"LM's Conspiracy to take down Venom"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

I- 

giphy.gif

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
6 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

these stans seem to forget they're trolling with non-stan twitter who dont get the humor of stan culture

Hate to say it, but I wouldn't expect them to think that far beyond their own self-interest.

This is so counterproductive. They know stuff like that can backfire as they get exposed every time, but they think they’re so edgy trashing competition.. they sound exactly like little medonsters.

They’re either 12 or this stuff just stops being funny after 5 minutes.

RAMROD

I cannot believe how dumb some of twitter monsters are. :saladga:  Y'all bring this bad karma to Gaga!!! Fxck all y'all who did this and think it is really smart thing to do! :madge: Just remember that few weeks ago, y'all twitter monstes are the same sad person who COMPLAIN how dirty Madonna fans are for trying to smear campaign against ASIB and now you did the same exact thing to Venom. And now Buzzfeed leeching off this stuff. Hope y'all happy now.Â đŸ–•đŸ€ŹđŸ–•

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

DutchHooker
39 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Clearly fake as I haven’t seen anyone post about this on GGD. I mean if it’s not on GGD, you can not talk about LMs

I'm mostly active on here, but there are far more twitter monsters than GGD monsters :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

As part of our fandom, we need to called them out. Gaga has shown time after time that love and positivity are the way to go rather than putting others down. I'm so sick of these fans specially after we see how the Madonna fans are and we are clearly just as bad. It's embarrasing.

nodandsmile

I don't get the point! This won't convince anyone not to see Venom anyway as any intelligent human being will know that they are trolling. The article was not necessary at all and quoting stan twitter with their lingo is the funiest sh*t ever :lmao:... it does make it sound less serious. When it comes to twitter stans though, don't even waste your time on them. Some of them are the dumbest and most stubborn people you'll see. Trying to talk to them or even giving them attention, just gonna make things worse. Don't let them anger you, enjoy this moment to the FULLEST or if you want you can report them ....

nodandsmile
44 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Part of this fanbase ruins everything for Gaga tbh... they're vile drama queens leeching of her success, patting themselves on the shoulder as if they themselves accomplished something when Gaga achieves something and they probably believe they're doing her a favour by attacking critics, other artists, and projects; it's pathetic :rip:

it's not obvious jokes, it's trolling/slander and pathetic. Stuff like this can kill Oscar chances :rip: 

About your last sentence ... how?

SwissMonster

It’s Buzzfeed :huntyga: That’s it. That’s the comment

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

HitTheBoat

Don't fight back when journalists/critics comment on the issue. Just let this "controversy" die and let's move on.

androiduser

it IS happening, and Gaga twitter fans ARE insane, instead of accusing everyone of fake news, we should just admit that it is the truth

somnambulist

I’m usually pretty critical of monsters doing dumb things but I’m getting MAJOR vibes that the studio is desperately seeking better press from their crappy movie and they’re trying to spin the narrative that the negative reviews are actually from “MONSTERS” to get better numbers. 

I mean, TWITTER? Why the hell would buzzfeed post this? They’re not even verified accounts. It’s stupid. 

Archived