hamster11
16 hours ago, Killa said:

okay this was beautiful.  i suddenly want to kiss you

me too

*hit the red button on ellen*

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who disliked Ally’s character? Their relationship seems one sided with Jack loving him more than her. What kind of a wife would easily let their husband fix his own shiit by himself. She should have helped him cope up with his issues rather than being busy with her career. The concert leg that she cancelled was a good gesture, but a bit too late. I guess the movie wanted to show how fame can be manipulating. Their relationship seemed like they weren’t husband and wife to me. 

00026 † 10000

Just got out of the cinema, I cannot explain how good it was. So many emotions and "I'll never love again" was so so beautiful. I need this soundtrack now

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Killa
16 minutes ago, hamster11 said:

me too

*hit the red button on ellen*

i was first and i dont like sharing

makes him disappear in the graham show chair*

RAMROD

I cannot to see it again :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

How has everyone already seen the movie? :giveup: I have to wait till the 11th :grr:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Frivolero

I heard that Halsey is bald inside? Is that true lmao?

Also how bad are the sex scenes. I am seeing them with my mom lmao I don't want things to be akward :staymad:thanks 

monster4life231

Disclaimer: I am not saying this just because I am a Gaga fan.

This movie has really touched me, in a way that very few movies ever have. I laughed, I sang and I cried. A lot. The whole movie is such a masterpiece and it's so beautiful. The music is amazing. Bradley and Gaga's acting skills are so incredible. I am so proud of them both and all the people that have worked on the movie. This movie is a credit to both of them, and all the others involved. A serious well done and wow. This movie one go down as one of my all-time favourites.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Was it an epic love story? Like i wanna know if things start to get dramatic when they both get more famous, is it too "polished"? 

joanoflark
4 hours ago, Frivolero said:

I heard that Halsey is bald inside? Is that true lmao?

Also how bad are the sex scenes. I am seeing them with my mom lmao I don't want things to be akward :staymad:thanks 

Yeah she is bald.

The sex scenes aren't explicit, they're fine.

Just got out of seeing it for a second time. I found it even better this time than the first viewing, all of the performances are so beautiful and sincere. It's such a moving movie.

I am sooo impressed with Gaga's acting in this. I've always found her previous roles to have retained her 'gaga'ness if that makes any sense, but she feels like someone completely different in this role. It's insanely impressive to see this woman who we've all got to know in the media over these last 10 years become this other person. Bradley delivers incredible work too.

Eagerly awaiting the soundtrack :excited2:

PSYCHOSHTICK

• I cried so ****ing much

• Did they really film at the JWT? Were those people real?

• I cried so much during the Grammy’s scene, that was so heartbreaking.

• Ally’s styling as a star was very, very bad. I wonder if they did that on purpose.

• I am now 100% convinced that The Cure was written for this movie.

• I can’t wait any longer for the soundtrack

• I’ll Never Love Again is such a Whitney Houston song. Smart move Stef.

• It was the perfect movie for her. She could really show all of her ‘sides’.

• As a fan since Just Dance, I couldn’t help but think “I’m so proud of you. You did it Stef.” at the last shot.

LastNight

Ok I just got back and it was so so good. She is absolutely brilliant in it. The end is so incredible and sad and just beautiful. 

I did think it sort of lost its way in the middle/3 quarters through, but it definitely pulled it back. I just think her rise to fame was dealt with too quickly/casually. But other than that it was fantastic. 

My showing was in completely stunned silence at the end. You could hear a pin drop (except for the sniffles of people crying). Our girl absolutely nailed it - if anyone is worried about her acting they don’t need to at all, she is an absolute treat to watch. 

The film is both sadder and funnier than I imagined. Ally’s dad in particular was great. 

I can’t wait for the soundtrack now, the music was so beautiful. Great job all round. 

• Admin changed the title to 'A Star Is Born' Discussion
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived