music news

Kim Petras - Turn Off The Light, Vol. 1 out October 1st, 2018

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Doncho
On 9/30/2018 at 9:52 AM, maxmore said:

just checked. its dr luke. 

/end thread 

So you better leave this site right now because our fave also worked with R. Kelly and Terry Richardson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

This album looks good, so I’ll be illegally downloading it! Sorry Dr. Luke, you aren’t getting a cent from me. :oops:

Princess Stache

Kim Petras just dropped her debut EP midnight on October 1st.  The EP contains 8 tracks, and is Kim's attempt at dark pop.  I have to be admit it can be a little campy at times, like with Elviras feature (which was fabulous anyway) but this is overall a fantastic piece of work.  She even starts singing in German at one part!  If you need dark electronic pop music in your life this is where to find it.  Our spooky legend has risen.

100000x100000-999.jpg

Kim-Petras-Halloween.jpg

For those that have listened please post your opinions below!

Hoeanne

I’m actually disgusted that there are people on a site dedicated to a rape survivor who go out of their way to defend a rapist. Do you think Gaga is lying about being abused because here abuser wasn’t convicted?

One of 2 things is true: either a man who is known hated by a number of women he’s worked with and has even gone as far as to try to publicly shame them for not giving him complete control over their music abused a woman who he had near absolute power over, or Kesha is lying about a specific incident in a pattern of abuse that is corroborated by public post both she and Luke have made over the years. Even if we were to grant that he never raped her, he still abused her emotionally for years. That’s still unforgivable, and he’ll most likely do it again given the chance.

SissyBoomBah

It’s everything I didn’t know I needed. I’m a strong believer though, that you have to listen to the whole thing like one really long song because it’s just!!!! The most. 

Happy halloween boo bitches! X

MaryJaneHolland

Dr Luke is an actual pig, but damn this man can make a bop with a hook :air:

On 9/30/2018 at 1:52 PM, maxmore said:

just checked. its dr luke. 

/end thread 

wtf is wrong with her. especially since these tracks are SO GOOD

Quentin

Some parts of the song Turn Off The Lights reminds me of Thriller :kara:

I've just listened to the whole album and it's great, plus she's beautiful! :runhug:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Original Diva

I've always wanted a spooky album by gaga. Like thriller x bloody mary x dance in the dark x bad romance kinda stuff. the ultimate halloween album... one day :giveup:

excuse me no

Archived