Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Kim Petras - Turn Off The Light, Vol. 1 out October 1st, 2018

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Magneto

Those last two songs had me completely bald and jumping up and down all by myself on a monday morning :icega:

Free my mind

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShadyBoots

Anyone else feel really guilty for liking her music considering it's all produced by a literal sexual abuser? I really wanna support Kim but it just feels wrong idk

Gagadonna

I just listened to it. I like it. It's a bit basic, but still enjoyable. Her voice reminds me a lot of both Charli XCX and Marina Diamondis

I wish it was longer

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, Enema said:

That was great :vegas: generic or not 

I loved TRANSylvania and Elvir collab

Just now, Gagadonna said:

I just listened to it. I like it. It's a bit basic, but still enjoyable. Her voice reminds me a lot of both Charli XCX and Marina Diamondis

I wish it was longer

How is it basic tho? This is the pop sound we need back :oprah:

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I was indirectly replying to Wolf Boy's comment. I don’t think it’s basic at all :D

The night sky tells all

HolyFool
9 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

She and all of her supporters are accomplices in Dr. Luke's next rape. As she becomes more popular while working with him it sends the message that he can be profitable. He will be given power over another young woman and will use that power to abuse her. Everyone who bought, streamed, or promoted her music will be responsible.

Well you just wrote a paragraph talking about Kim Petras  and doc Luke, therefore giving them publicity...guess you’re an accomplice now too 🙄

Tommydotcom
9 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

She and all of her supporters are accomplices in Dr. Luke's next rape. As she becomes more popular while working with him it sends the message that he can be profitable. He will be given power over another young woman and will use that power to abuse her. Everyone who bought, streamed, or promoted her music will be responsible.

That’s a little heavy handed there, ”Hoeanne”. I’ve gotta give you props on accuracy when it comes to the username.

The man has a ****ing gift for melody. And he learned from the very ****ing best...lest we forget. I ****ing hate to say it but Kesha Sebert would not have been as successful as she was/has been without his production and writing support. I will give credit where it’s due — Pebe has co-written some of my fave tracks from Kesha.

I don’t think it’s fair for you to say we are all “accomplices” if we enjoy the new EP from Kim Petras. That would make anybody who listens to most of any pop hit from 2004 on an “accomplice.” That’s including his work with Max Martin and Max’s work without DL. Max is an accomplice, right?

Choose your words wisely. Who knows when they could be used against you and destroy your career?

SissyBoomBah

This EP just brought my wig back from the dead and it won’t stop until Laurie Strode is dead.

Kimmo

I don’t know how I feel about it, I love Kim but it only has like 3 actual songs the rest are just like fillers for a Halloween soundtrack hence the Elvira feature :cryga:

Hottie Detector

Never listened to her before so I gave this a try...

Spoiler

holy ****ing **** this is some halloween bop magic :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

11 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

He wasn’t proven guilty, honey. And that’s that on that. 

aaron l
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I question if it'd be basic, if it were Gaga :triggered:

Archived