music news

Kim Petras - Turn Off The Light, Vol. 1 out October 1st, 2018

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

It leaked already. love it. just in time for the spooky season. I honestly love her so much she makes BOPS

it didn't leak, it came out in NZ (as it comes out midnight wherever you are)

Dash Schneeberg

I didn't know much about her until I saw her open for Troye Sivan at two shows earlier this week... and I fell in LOVE with her gay pop bops :giveup: SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

Bad Monster Kid

Love the album cover. Can’t wait to hear it cause Heart To Break is still on repeat in my house. 

She. Went. OFF. Haven't heard music this amazing or hard hitting in a while. KIM PETRAS QUEEN. Aaaah! Volume one too? When's volume two? Halloween?

BOO-AHH

This is finally out on Spotify Ireland/UK and I’m blown away. It’s the first time I’ve listened to Kim Petras after dusting the previous hype.

This blew away all expectations (I’ve been perched since I heard about the Halloween concept). This is basically what you would expect from the AHS inspired RedOne Frankenstein’d bops that weren’t to be. The instrumentals are heaven. I stan!

Ziggy

Wasn't really clicking totally with a lot of it, but I definitely wouldn't ask someone to change it? Boo! B***h! Is definitely the hardest hitting and I'm here for that. The rest sounds a little *too* Halloween-y, for me.

Hoeanne

She and all of her supporters are accomplices in Dr. Luke's next rape. As she becomes more popular while working with him it sends the message that he can be profitable. He will be given power over another young woman and will use that power to abuse her. Everyone who bought, streamed, or promoted her music will be responsible.

WithEltonJohn

Can someone tell me who is the artist/photographer that did all the spooky images of Kim Petras for this new era?

Thanks!

Princess Stache
13 hours ago, gag said:

1. Thank God she moved on from that ugly ass neon doodle

2. All new music after she released 9 singles :udidnt:

SOPHIE did the same thing.  She just put the songs into a PRODUCT compilation playlist.  They all were apart of one era and had just as many songs as a short album, they just released each song individually.

Archived