Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

You guys I love our Lady Gags really much, I wouldn't be here if I didn't. 

But lately, I've been hurt by Gaga words. Ok, not hurt - hurt, but it does tickle my heart a little bit when she says "It only takes one person to believe in you" in the interviews. 

I've been here since 2009 believing in her. Buying her art and music when I didn't have money for food. (Okay, nobody asked me to do so but when you believe in someone's vision you do **** like that). Most of us have been blindly supporting her for years.

I mean, I know I'm not some super cool producer, singer, actor (etc.) but I've always believed in her and was always cheering and supporting her. I don't even care for her acknowledging that but I feel really down when I hear "it only took Bradley to believe in me" when we were here for years supporting and believing and pushing her further. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel entitled but a little left out. 

I still adore Gaga, though. 

-----

DISCLAIMER: Before you "come for me" for stating my honest opinion please think about that we all feel a different way and that we don't have to feel the same regarding the same situation. This is in NO WAY a thread shading Gaga. I love her way too much. 

So, I would ask to be polite and if you don't have something nice to say or add to the topic please don't say anything at all. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

I think she meant as in professionals in the industry not her fans and supporters. 

But that's also not true. 

I think she means in terms of someone in the business taking her seriously for an acting part in "real" role.

hausofbrice

never really thought about it that way but hmm

i hope she knows that we still support her

xoxo, brice ♡

stupidrain71
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

I think she meant as in professionals in the industry not her fans and supporters. 

I agree. I’m sure she knows that her fans have always been believing in her ever since. 

Didymus

It was a meaningless statement. She's just doing the most to dramatically flatter Bradley on every occasion any way she can, maybe overcompensating because she's afraid she'll eclipse him in terms of being the talked about star in this film, who knows.

I wouldn't look too far into it, dear :vegas:

Evan Peters

i think you shouldn't get upset over the words of a popstar promoting a movie :vegas:

emma roberts is an abuser

sethrb101
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It was a meaningless statement. She's just doing the most to dramatically flatter Bradley on every occasion any way she can, maybe overcompensating because she's afraid she'll eclipse him in terms of being the talked about star in this film, who knows.

I wouldn't look too far into it, dear :vegas:

I agree. I took it more as Bradley being the person that really believed in her as an actress and gave her that break.

Gaga knows we love her :kara:

#Gaga2020

monketsharona

I think she was saying this in a professional way.

But she seems to forget Ryan Murphy and all AHS team believed in her and supported her first to push her acting career. Which resulted with her getting a Golden Globes for Best Actress...

SissyBoomBah

I know what you’re saying but I think gaga is speaking in terms of it being her first major box office acting role and maybe her feeling intimidated because she has said before that people didn’t truly believe in Bradley’s vision for Gaga to play Aly. But Bradley stood by her in this circumstance. Gaga has never been one to shy away from knowing she wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for us believing in her talents through the years. She’s a good skin in terms of how she treats fans. She wouldn’t forget that. My opinion anyway doll x

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I agree. I took it more as Bradley being the person that really believed in her as an actress and gave her that break.

Gaga knows we love her :kara:

Which is quite not true knowing she had huge support from all AHS people when she got the Countess leading role in 2015...

Her family, her fans, her partner, manager, Haus, all of them believes in her all the time, but they are not the ones who's taking the decisions.

But Bradley didn't make any decision but he was influencing the decision, he had a big word in it. he had to believe in her so he could go to WB and tells them "I want Gaga", so this is how big it's for her..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

MonsterOfficial

That statement has been with her ever since. She said it during the Monster Ball. 

@ 1:34  ( or watch the full vid for context)

It's also the same concept for Million Reasons. She has a lots of reasons to step down, but she just needed one reason to stay. 

exorcise my mind

Archived