💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

First ASIB CD spotted at target?

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

You guys are so easily deceived. I'm the only one who has the real ASIB soundtrack. My aunt trims Bradly's nose hairs and she snagged a copy for me :gaycat:

What a beatiful work :giveup:

Colourful

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Clearly photoshop

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

She asks $2 to$15 or dicck pics for each song that people want it to leak :lmao:  the audacity :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619

Can we not, like seriously? She’s fake af why are yall bothering? She’s like another xoxochaosangel or whatever it was, bored and, frankly, sad enough to try to get more attention. Just wait five more days seriously 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

i'm telling you my vinyl better be here in the early hours of friday morning i need to listen to the full thing while looking at those beautiful photos

ConnorFilm
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She asks $2 to$15 or dicck pics for each song that people want it to leak :lmao:  the audacity :lmao:

GUYS. THIS IS THE SAME PERSON IN 2016 WHO TROLLED PEOPLE THAT SHE HAD JOANNE A WEEK EARLY LMFAO. AM I HAVING A STROKE RIGHT NOW!?

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

StuckInMyMind

Completely fake. If you zoom in you can see that there’s barely any case and the cover has no reflections

Guest ARTPOPSlays
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I currenlty ask if they can show the folded poster if they actually gonna "stole" that CD. We'll see. :classy:

Lmao yaasss, expose ha! I’m trying to think marine exudes she can give as to why she’s not able to 

monsterdino

Yall are damn stupid

1. THERES NO TARGET EXCLUSIVE2

2. DARLA IS FAKE (he makes free CDs he made it w Jonne, Sweetener and many others and now ASIB too and teases that he’ll leak them but never does)

3. If u can see Bradley’s shirt is off on the album

4. What a coincidence that they only had ONE copy and he found it lmao

Fake. The reflection gave it away. Bullscheisse saying "sorry i was walking while taking the photo" it's not like you walked into a prohibited zone. That's just so lame. Also the CD? Mehh. That's not how black shows on light on photos. It's too even.

Archived