đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Pulled Out Of UK Interviews Last Minute

warrentw

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Graham Norton is the most important one so as long as she did that, it doesn't really matter. Lorraine is like the equivalent of Loose Women and Gaga is better than that. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

I’ve seen a lot of promo on tv and fair few people posting photos of film posters throughout the uk

@W0RLDofGAGA

She needs time to think of new responses for interviews 

she’s caught onto the fact that everyone knows she has the same answers for everything :lolga:

-east coast Italians enjoying left over pasta :lolga:

-wow Bradley can sing :lolga:

-hit the ground running with my piano all over nyc banging down doors :lolga:

-there could be 99 ppl in the room who don’t believe you and you only need that 1 :lolga:

2 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

I think bc of fibro... it hurts her to flight so

I think she flies in a private plane... that means it is so comfortable with all the things she could need...

I think fibro only  appears if she is nervous or stressed and I don't think it's the case, she is happy right now.

Let's hope it's just a tight schedule  and she couldn't do it all...

dynamite
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

Graham Norton is the most important one so as long as she did that, it doesn't really matter. Lorraine is like the equivalent of Loose Women and Gaga is better than that. 

It's not about being "better" than any show, as it's all promo, but the impact is minimal from those shows so she can forego them imo

dynamite
4 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I think she flies in a private plane... that means it is so comfortable with all the things she could need...

I think fibro only  appears if she is nervous or stressed and I don't think it's the case, she is happy right now.

Let's hope it's just a tight schedule  and she couldn't do it all...

Fibro is unpredictable isn't it? Being stressed and working too much can make it more likely that you have a bad episode but so can sitting at home doing nothing

I think it is not that unpredictable. When you're nervous and stressed brain sends signs to the muscles and pain begins.

Anyway I just hope she is OK. 

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, dynamite said:

It's not about being "better" than any show, as it's all promo, but the impact is minimal from those shows so she can forego them imo

That's what I meant. 

Kindness Ponk

I don’t think she did, she was meant to attend the CELINE show the day after the UK premiere.

10 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Gurl at least she comes to your country, she has paid Australia dust for years. :cryga:

my sad nsw ass is laughing at this

rah rah rah rah

On 9/29/2018 at 7:11 PM, Dominic said:

Isn't this exactly what @Marjol told us all last week? Little bit disappointed but also grateful not to hear the leftover story again :lolga:

Yup, thats right. I was wondering why it took so long to get details on the press junket since on Monday I still hadn't heard if it would be on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Then Warner told me Gaga cancelled all junkets.

@warrentwI decided not to devote a full topic on it because I didn't want to cause a lot of drama. My post in the Graham topic already caused a small stir with some people overreacting. 

It's a bummer I didn't get to speak to her and Bradley about this amazing film cause I was dying to finally get her to say something new haha. Ask some less ordinary questions. But I understand her schedule was simply too full, flying straight from the US premiere. And I guess she needed Friday to support her friend, which I respect. Her health may have suffered too, who knows. I don't mind too much, the premiere was beautiful and Graham was cute and that even airs here in Holland so promo wise we are still solid.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I'm hoping it's because she had an unexpectedly tight schedule. She hasn't done promotion like this in literal years- before she started having such intense health issues.

3 points in and ready for more

Whispering

She's probably just over-scheduled.

Also, Gaga's health issues are chronic and ongoing. Her schedule has to be adjusted sometimes to accommodate her health needs. 

Archived