đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on Graham Norton

gag

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
6 hours ago, tymii said:

She couldn't laugh, maybe it has to do with fybro... and that interview sucked, Gaga didn't tell a lot.

Does fibromyalgia also affect your abilities to laugh? :lolly::vegas:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the fillers altered her laugh or something ? It was so painfull to hear and watch

I used to love her interviews, it always was awkward in a good way. Now this... Her reactions are as fake as her wig.

I'm done with ASIB promo :bye:'

Luzaleja
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

AHHH I missed it :giveup: Seen the clips on the news tab but gonna see if I can record it when/if it re-airs before the next episode. The link in the OP is blocked here (England) on copyright grounds :rip: 

From the clips I’ve seen she looks good but she doesn’t really look like herself, like something's different about her face but I can’t put my finger on what it is :huh: I haven’t really been keeping up with the interviews because I’m a mess but I can’t miss this because this show is hilarious :laughga:

I think this link might work for you :tony:

@MEM The last link I posted had the part of them sharing her coffee cut short. They are so cute!!!! :wub:

I dont like Graham Norton interviews at all... he always has like 4 guests and they can't talk too much, why not focus on just one person?

Gaga is only  32. She has to be careful with botox, I really don't think she needs it at all.

I think she's a little overwhelmed by the reaction to the movie and her performance and she's just trying to stay in control of her emotions. She's just going through the motions to get through this period right now. She will loosen up later when the hype has died down.

They had this "problem" before. The whole cast was tearing up from the reaction to the movie. I think thats whats she's guarding against, she doesn't want to let that happen again.

joannesrats

We have to remember that before ARTPOP she had this attitude that she couldn't be hurt by anything in the world and that she was indestructible, which a lot of stars have. The only difference between her and others and feeling on top of the world is that she broke her body and her management really screwed her over. That showed her that she wasn't indestructible and she had to be careful with what she did and how she took care of herself. Of course she's going to be more reserved because of that, but also because this is truly Bradley's project. She's there to speak about her character, music, and her first big screen leading experience. He is there to talk about the construction of the film, directing, how it came to be, and all of that. So of course they're going to be repeating a lot of the same stuff.

Either way, give the girl a break. She's been though enough and she's just trying to make sure that something like that doesn't happen again. :heart:

17 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

This “I want the old Gaga back” bs seriously needs to stop. She’s never gonna be like she used to.. get over it sorry but are you the same person you were like 10 years ago? People change and grow overtime... like seriously + she’s amidst a movie promo campaign so what do you expect...

People are allowed their opinion, no need to be rude.

2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

We have to remember that before ARTPOP she had this attitude that she couldn't be hurt by anything in the world and that she was indestructible, which a lot of stars have. The only difference between her and others and feeling on top of the world is that she broke her body and her management really screwed her over. That showed her that she wasn't indestructible and she had to be careful with what she did and how she took care of herself. Of course she's going to be more reserved because of that, but also because this is truly Bradley's project. She's there to speak about her character, music, and her first big screen leading experience. He is there to talk about the construction of the film, directing, how it came to be, and all of that. So of course they're going to be repeating a lot of the same stuff.

Either way, give the girl a break. She's been though enough and she's just trying to make sure that something like that doesn't happen again. :heart:

I love her to bits and I feel the criticism other fans are giving her is just because they feel sad that she's acting in a  way that seems so far removed from how she has always been. For me, i'm worried about her. I feel that at this point, she's really scared and I think her insecurities are high. I hope she comes back down to earth soon.

GhettoFabulous
7 hours ago, Emily said:

People are allowed their opinion, no need to be rude.

They are and so am I on their opinion :lolly: like just checking a sis where a sis needs to get checked 

ZephyrInTheSky

My new grindr description/signature will be something about 99 bottoms/1 top. stay tuned. :vegas:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

warioaddams

Can somebody make a GIF of Gaga saying "I can't" when she sees Bradley's photo, that made me laugh so hard :laughga:

brucee
On 9/28/2018 at 9:04 PM, gag said:

We're really getting to the point where everyone complains about literally anything and everything for any kind of media content we get from her huh? :saladga:

THIS MUST STOP. There is enough to discuss, dream about an fantasise, many king threads to have and fun to do as a fanbase. Complaining like spoiled brats when Gaga is not "something enough'', it  is just so 2011. Haven't we had enough for ages of her since 2008? Aren't we still gonna have pop music since the blond is alive and working ? 

People forgot how much this fast paced way of life is not synchronised with the human flow. Smartphones make us dumb, reality shows are shallow, and two years is not enough for a consistent good record. Artist must grow, explore new territories or else they will just repeat themselves, so if you still think it's ok to be so ungrateful to what these people are offering (artists in general), I suggest you just go and learn about music, and take more time out of internet to focus on the real damn thing that is life, or again to listen to something other than Gaga and start paying attention to the work of thousand beautiful souls watering us with culture (not talking about the charts uh)

:vegas:

hello hello baby.

Archived