Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do you think Lady Gaga liked Joan Rivers?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

cindyadams.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=61

Joan+Rivers+Lady+Gaga+Celebrity+Social+M

d43fec0a3a22bcc8ecc4d3f64705c410.jpg

Joan Rivers always said she was a fan of her (even though she made fun of her, as she did of all celebrities including herself constantly). However, Gaga once wrote on LM that she and Osbourne were bullies. What do you think? 

hpmcmill

Have met Joan a few times - her (former obviously) assistant is a friend of mine. I don't think Gaga liked the cruel jokes (not aligned with kindness she promotes), however, I think Gaga respected her and contributions to women in the entertainment industry. Joan truly paved the way for many after her - especially in the late night/ comedy space traditionally owned by men. I loved Joan - behind the harsh comedic facade, she was very sweet and approachable and loved her fans. 

joannesrats

I read the title as "Do you think Lady Gaga KILLED Joan Rivers" and then I was kind of let down by the actual thread :selena:

RAMROD

Maybe she is OK with her. But she is not a fan of her fashion police show tho. And she made it clear.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DitaDolla
26 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I read the title as "Do you think Lady Gaga KILLED Joan Rivers" and then I was kind of let down by the actual thread :selena:

Lina Morgana got triggered:diane:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived