My ASIB experience (Slight SPOILERS)

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

I got tickets to an advanced screening and all I can say is 

Oh 

my

god.

Easily one of the best films I have ever watched. The music, the story, the characters, the cast. Literally all magic.

Bradley is an amazing director/actor/singer. Every minute he was on the screen, I believed him. His portrayal of an artist struggling with addiction was extremely emotional and yelled on all of my heart strings.

Gaga.... my god. Her best performance. She shined throughout the entire film. Not one minute did I ever feel like I was watching Lady Gaga I like her  last major role as The Countess. The chemistry she and Bradley had felt surreal. I felt as if I were watching an actual couple who were deeply in love. 

The songs were ALL amazing. Shallow gave me chill. Why did you do that was a fun pop song. Look What I've found had me bopping in my seat.  These songs have me everything I needed in a Gaga album although it technically isn’t one. The last song “I’ll never love again” is my absolute favorite ballad Gaga has ever done. Legit had my tearing up. 

Overall go see it once, twice, three hundred and forty times. I promise you’ll enjoy it and love it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11956871

GypsyBabe

OKAY the hype and anticipation that I feel for this movie and soundtrack officially rivals a Harry Potter release. :giveup:

⚯͛

Borislshere
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

OKAY the hype and anticipation that I feel for this movie and soundtrack officially rivals a Harry Potter release. :giveup:

I usually never hype a movie up this much but I GUARANTEE monsters will love it. Made me forget all about LG6 honestly :diane:

GypsyBabe
Just now, Borislshere said:

Made me forget all about LG6 honestly :diane:

This is when I knew the movie was breathtakingly good. I haven’t heard boo about LG6 from anyone in weeks. :laughga:

⚯͛

Archived