💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow: Fandmade Studio Version

Noah X

Featured Posts

This is really bad. Especially the part where Bradley's and Gaga's verses intertwine. They don't harmonize, they sing the same melodic line. There's no excuse for that.

Y'all are shitty as **** fans. The official release is there for us to listen, there's no point as a fan to remix it, or listen to the remix on its release week when you should be streaming the official track.

Congrats, you butchered the song.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignore the unnecessary hate.. I’m laughing at those people. Big paragraphs as to why you should leave it alone due to artistic context and stream the original song - get over yourselves.

There is nothing wrong with having fun and remixing a song. End of story. And if you think there is something wrong with that, you’re off the deep end a bit and thinking too much.

As for your edit, I believe it does sound a bit backwards but thanks for offering a different point of view for this song so soon! If you swapped the verses and left the build up for the latter half of the song I think it would be perfect.

If you release a second edit, let me know!

it's a bit repetitive though. it doesnt make sense. but good effort!

2 cents on the context dilemma: THIS IS A SOUNDTRACK FROM THE MOVIE NOT LG6. Can't y'all get it through your thick undeserving skull? I have not heard one soundtrack from a movie where they didnt rip it right out of the scene. Of course there's much more context involve rather than random-ass GLORY BRITNEY SPEARS ALBUM type 'a crap.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Archived