đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow: Fandmade Studio Version

Noah X

Featured Posts

Just now, Successga said:

She changed the context to cater to the Academy. :ohwell:

She didn’t change anything. The song was never recorded in a studio. The song was recorded live, which is what we got. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
culturalbaptism
1 minute ago, thwip said:

She didn’t change anything. The song was never recorded in a studio. The song was recorded live, which is what we got. 

There are receipts about the songs being recorded and finished in the studio before being performed live. :ohwell:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Regina George
11 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

This ruins the song oml. You guys really dont understand the song without watching the movie....

Reveal hidden contents

Gaga sings the song to Bradley literally the night before in the parking lot. the next night he has a concert and makes a complete arrangement. Thats why it sounds like a demo and is perfect the way it is.

Edit: It's a nice remix, but it just ruins the context and meaning of the song in the movie. 

But people who hear it fir the first time don’t know about what happenes in the movie.. Why is this y’all’s argument? We can’t justify the fact that is sounds like demo only because it’s their first arrangement in the movie.. 

27 minutes ago, Successga said:

There are receipts about the songs being recorded and finished in the studio before being performed live. :ohwell:

Show me the receipts that explicitly state that the song “Shallow” was originally recorded in a recording studio, then recorded live. 

And I’ll show you the receipts that we all have and know where she herself has stated all the songs were recorded live, and then mastered in a studio. :trollga:

A Hybrid

Ok, I don’t like this.

It’s really fine for you to do it, but just, as a Gaga fan don’t help people who always want the basic structure getting on the hate train. Should’ve waited a few weeks.

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
41 minutes ago, thwip said:

Show me the receipts that explicitly state that the song “Shallow” was originally recorded in a recording studio, then recorded live. 

And I’ll show you the receipts that we all have and know where she herself has stated all the songs were recorded live, and then mastered in a studio. :trollga:

Uhm, songs are prepared in studios before being performed live. They have to have a demo.

1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Uhm, songs are prepared in studios before being performed live. They have to have a demo.

100% incorrect. 

A Hybrid
25 minutes ago, thwip said:

100% incorrect. 

Nope. You’re obviously clueless about how the making of mainstream music works. I can find you demo recordings for a lot of songs that were not released. Demos for songs that were released.

You have to hear yourself to know if a song’s going to be good. Or at least is such a good thing everyone’s doing it. There is a Shallow recording somewhere, even if it’s worse than the released version.

Mike Raffle
14 hours ago, Eddie said:

This edit is everything :legend: and something I bet most of you couldn't even possible do...so appreciate it or go stream the original one instead of complaining :vegas:  right now I'm gonna do both :huntyga:

Im really in love with both

1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Nope. You’re obviously clueless about how the making of mainstream music works. I can find you demo recordings for a lot of songs that were not released. Demos for songs that were released.

You have to hear yourself to know if a song’s going to be good. Or at least is such a good thing everyone’s doing it. There is a Shallow recording somewhere, even if it’s worse than the released version.

So when an artists releases a live recording of a concert, that’s recorded in a studio first? When she explicitly stated all the songs were first recorded live, she lied?

Nope. 

A Hybrid
46 minutes ago, thwip said:

So when an artists releases a live recording of a concert, that’s recorded in a studio first? When she explicitly stated all the songs were first recorded live, she lied?

Nope. 

She didn’t say the songs were “first” recorded live. She said the songs off the soundtrack were recorded live. It’s not the same thing.

Yes, usually when an artist performs a song only live, they do at least a basic demo in studio beforehand. It’s mandatory foe the singer to know how the song sounds before performing it for the first time to the world. 

Also, who’s really stupid enough to practice tens of times with the band and not record even once?

It might be deleted by now, which I highly doubt, but we can safely say at least a demo exists, even if not mixed and mastered.

16 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

This ruins the song oml. You guys really dont understand the song without watching the movie....

Hide contents

Gaga sings the song to Bradley literally the night before in the parking lot. the next night he has a concert and makes a complete arrangement. Thats why it sounds like a demo and is perfect the way it is.

Edit: It's a nice remix, but it just ruins the context and meaning of the song in the movie. 

THANK YOU. people who haven’t seen the movie yet are the ones getting so upset. This movie is perfect the way it is and it’s just gonna take until October 5th for everyone to realize it 

Lady Adga
18 hours ago, Togekiss said:

This is TRASH.

edit: oh and this is clearly not “news” Gaga thoughts at best hun bun

giphy.gif

So good! you did a wonderful job @Kenzo

This also made me realize just how much better the "ahh ahh" part is in the trailer then it is in the actual version we got. 

Archived