💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is so overwhelming

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

I’m 16 so I wasn’t a hardcore fan during the Gaga craze from 2009-2011 so I’m not used to all this promo!! I’m so excited we have such a great week ahead of us

1. Ellen tomorrow 

2. London premiere tomorrow 

3. Shallow with a music video tomorrow 

4. Graham norton 

5. ASIB next week 

6. Soundtrack next week 

as a younger fan I never really experienced this with Gaga, this week is even better than the Super Bowl anf post Super Bowl week in my opinion

The queen is back and she’s back with a vengence :firega: 

Regina George

OMG! Yes! Seems like BTW era all over again.. I’m happy you’re experiencing Gaga at her best! :heart:

I became a stan just before BTW. So yeah, this really reminds me of that time when we had news every single day!!

So excited for you to experience the slayage!

therokinrolla

Became a fan before Joanne and PI and let's just say..... This week has become everything I could ever want and more Gaga is back bitches:firega:

#1 Heavy Metal Lover Stan

You all wouldve DIED during TFM-BTW eras!  Haha. 

There is alot going on and in some ways it's even better than the good old days.  .....because it's new again.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Sneaky Oliver

This is great but still not on BTW crazy level, we used to get multiple looks a day, multiple performances per week, tweets everyday, posts on LM.com, Gagavisions/Monstervisions... looking back it was INSANE but she did THAT :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FfFfFfFF

I feel you. I became a fan after the Superbowl and this is the first true major release I experience here (The Cure, Joanne Piano Version and Your Song were all B-sides/ standalone songs and don't really matter as much in the greater scheme of things).

It will be nice if all this promo and exposure will also translate into a few hits (in Europe), I miss hearing Gaga on the radio. That would make it truly 2009-2011 all over again.

djBuffoon

After all the unjustified crap she endured during the Born This Way backlash through ARTPOP and beyond, she more than deserves this widespread recognition of her talents.

evil sheep

i feel the exact same way, just like you and well, i'm so happy to be on this hype train :pray:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Mirrion Rizzons
22 minutes ago, therokinrolla said:

Became a fan before Joanne and PI and let's just say..... This week has become everything I could ever want and more Gaga is back bitches:firega:

Yasss me too I became a fan shortly after ahs :kara:

doja scat

Same! I became a stan in 2016 when she was in between eras/doing AHS.

The amount of exciting things we have coming :giveup:

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

Same! I became a stan in 2016 when she was in between eras/doing AHS.

The amount of exciting things we have coming :giveup:

Me too! 

Congrats on first social Experience! Better sop it up while youp can!! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived