question

Should Gaga Pull a Kathy Griffin?

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

You have issues that you really need to sort out with... And this is not coming from a condescending place. I've been looking at your threads, including the ones about your depression, and I just feel like there's a lot of unease in you.

This isn't healthy at all. Perhaps you should speak to someone in real life instead of asking a site like GGD for help. 

SHALLOW

NO.

Why do people always expect artists to be politicians or something? It’s fair that she expresses her political views but she did multiple times and most of them were during the joanne era so i think she can take a HUGE break from politics now.

bloody g

Trump doesn't deserve a second of her time

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

fivefoottwo
5 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

A big reason for Kathy's decline, if you watch her interviews, is the fact that she didn't have a huge label or movie studio behind her. 

the biggest reason will always be the unwise decision she made over that photo.

BlackFluid
17 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Then GO STAN A POLITICIAN

I love a lot of politicians, but I can definitely say that nothing sounds more exciting to me than a recreation of the SXSW Swine performance with several hundred severed Trump heads thrown into the mix.  The closer Gaga's art leans toward the art of Fever Ray, the better. Freedom. 

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, BlackFluid said:

I love a lot of politicians, but I can definitely say that nothing sounds more exciting to me than a recreation of the SXSW Swine performance with several hundred severed Trump heads thrown into the mix.  The closer Gaga's art leans toward the art of Fever Ray, the better. Freedom. 

Gurl. :triggered: are you serious?

Queen Gloria

What's with you and these anti-Trump threads? Lol. I hate him too, but Gaga needs to be very careful and leave him out of her art. I think she's far too classy at this point to do something like this. She may have risked it during BTW, but that's not her personality anymore. 

TheodoreRx
Just now, QueenHunty said:

What's with you and these anti-Trump threads? Lol. I hate him too, but Gaga needs to be very careful and leave him out of her art. I think she's far too classy at this point to do something like this. She may have risked it during BTW, but that's not her personality anymore. 

Too classy to stand up for something? To ruffle a few feathers?

Queen Gloria
9 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Too classy to stand up for something? To ruffle a few feathers?

How is it standing up for something though to use that kind of imagery? It would most likely turn a huge population of people against her and ruin her public image. You wouldn't think so, but trust me it would. She's not going to risk her career for that, she's too smart and driven of a business woman to act out like that at this point in her career. Trust me he's a disgusting person and I hate him too, but it wouldn't be smart for her at all. She's not going to do anything anti-Trump no matter how much you want her to. 

TheodoreRx
Just now, QueenHunty said:

How is it standing up for something though to use that kind of imagery? It would most likely turn a huge population of people against her and ruin her public image. You wouldn't think so, but trust me it would. She's not going to risk her career for that, she's too smart and driven of a business woman to act out like that at this point in her career. Trust me he's a disgusting person and I hate him too, but it wouldn't be smart for her at all. She's not going to do anything anti-Trump no matter how much you want her to. 

Well she has already protested outside Trump towers a couple years ago on the eve of the election. I don't think she's as apolitical as you're making her out to be. Even if she does something less controversial or subtle it could be interesting.

Archived