Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga Pull a Kathy Griffin?

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx
7 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Are you referring to me? Sis:

In the past few days, this same user has been posting threads transparently designed to elicit the sort of bewildered responses that this one has already racked up in the last couple of minutes, including 1) suggesting that Gaga work with Adam Sandler, 2) suggesting that we all commit mass suicide in response to Trump's presidency and 3) now suggesting that Gaga pose with a bloody, severed head on her next album cover. They're trolling, and they're not doing a good job of it because these threads aren't even funny. :interestinga:

I'm not trolling and I would never suggest Gaga works with Adam Sandler. My threads are just ideas I have. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheodoreRx
30 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

no

/thread

Reveal hidden contents

for real, whatever happened with kathy is so tragic, she's now working with you tubers and making taylor swift parodies to desperately regain a last straw of fame

A big reason for Kathy's decline, if you watch her interviews, is the fact that she didn't have a huge label or movie studio behind her. 

Space Cowboy
20 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Are you referring to me? Sis:

In the past few days, this same user has been posting threads transparently designed to elicit the sort of bewildered responses that this one has already racked up in the last couple of minutes, including 1) suggesting that we all commit mass suicide in response to Trump's presidency and 2) now suggesting that Gaga pose with a bloody, severed head on her next album cover. They're trolling, and they're not doing a good job of it because these threads aren't even funny. :interestinga:

EDIT: Just checked the Sandler thread and that wasn't this person, but it's obvious what's going on with the other two. :messga:

Omg do not quote I just saw you girls being catty its not that deep. :wtfga:

This is like the third thread you’ve made on this topic after you got backlash in the last few threads, take the hint and stop. Mods honestly need to remove your posting permissions because it’s getting ridiculous.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Schizophonic

i like it when she uses her power for social issues and and some politics.

for example to educate young people on the importance of voting at all. so many people dont vote because they think it doesnt make a change.

and other reasons like the dont ask dont tell thing or gay rights/human right issues. i always like her activisim here but no anti trump stuff.

by the way its not her philosophy to be bad or anti anything. quote gaga: “It's always wrong to hate but it's never wrong to love.”

LordEnigma

No - we can talk harshly against people we dislike without being shocking about it.

Also, we are reverting back to pre-Joanne threads. I’m glad we have a movie/tour era coming up :messga:

Andrea B
2 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

no

/thread

Reveal hidden contents

for real, whatever happened with kathy is so tragic, she's now working with you tubers and making taylor swift parodies to desperately regain a last straw of fame

kathy is doing a WW tour(USA, Europe, AUS) and she just bought a 10m mansion I think  :wtf: 

LIKELADYAGAGA

I don't think Gaga trying to divide the U.S. even more like Griffin did would be a good move. We need unity, empathy, and communication... not another Kathy Griffin one demonizes for side.

Luv u Sum

Shes always been very political but there is absolutely no need to destroy herself like that ESPECIALLY ON AN ALBUM COVER LIKE WTF 

Archived