💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

#NationalOneHitWonderDay

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

I swear half my faves are semi-one-hit wonders who goes on to deliver stunning followup albums that get criminally ignored.

They're still doing decent in Europe but nothing has reached once-most-streamed-song-on-Europe big. Stream the currently top 5 single 'Happier' featuring Marshmello on Spotify now! :tony:

Also the definition of a 'one hit wonder' is outdated as a concept now so I think there needs to leniency on who's a 'one-hit wonder' and who isn't. Back in the 80s-90s, one-hit wonders were in abundance but the rise of social media has made it so much easier for people to keep track of certain artists. Artists also often get one-hit eras now, with one song being massive and then another song dwindling around top 10 and top 20 (Royals and Team, Call Me Maybe and Good Times, Pompeii and Of The Night).

In that instance, I definitely think Lorde, Carly, Hozier etc. are one-hit wonders despite having multiple (smaller) hits and a core fanbase.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Lmao I was watching this vid the other day and I was like "Wtf, how can you make a whole music video that's just you standing there in ugly sweats looking confused" Gaga and her 12 million sets and 8 million wardrobe changes has me spoiled I guess :classy:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TheAlpha
10 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Lmao I was watching this vid the other day and I was like "Wtf, how can you make a whole music video that's just you standing there in ugly sweats looking confused" Gaga and her 12 million sets and 8 million wardrobe changes has me spoiled I guess :classy:

There was an era back in the early 2000’s where music videos were simpler.

The music was good tho:vegas:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Every year has a one hit wonder and I was trying to pick just one so I went to MY DAY...the 80s...

This was a HUGE HIT and then...that was it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

A Hybrid

Anyone remember that Rah Rah song? Can’t find a link cuz I don’t know the name of the song, it’s most definitely not Rah Rah.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Excuse you, In For The Kill was huge! Possibly bigger than Bulletproof? A 2 hit wonder:vegas:

1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

IDK about US but this was HUGE in Europe in 2009-10

This was such a bop:giveup: thanks for reminding me of its existence.

Ughhh 2009/10 was so bop filled I miss it.

TheAlpha
5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Anyone remember that Rah Rah song? Can’t find a link cuz I don’t know the name of the song, it’s most definitely not Rah Rah.

This one?

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, TheAlpha said:

This one?

Nah. I remembered something about the singer tho, I think she collabed with the legendary Wales

No family’s safe when I sashay

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, River said:

I saw Vanilla Ice a time a target once lol

ot: All About that bass by miss Meg. She had other moderate hits, but none where as big as ha bass.

Hello Gaga

TheAlpha
5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Nah. I remembered something about the singer tho, I think she collabed with the legendary Wales

Oh I think I remember now. That song was huge:wtfga: What happened to her?

Archived