Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

Does anyone have an updated idea of where the Shallow will end up in the top 10 next week? I know the post yesterday said #6 but now I'm seeing people talk about #5 and #4. 

Lol didnt know you had a GGD account

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
Just now, seashellbabe said:

How likely is #3? That would be such a massive hit for her. Do we think Shallow has a chance of rising the week after or dropping? Sorry I have a very basic understanding of how charts work. 

if radios starts to pick it up and it stays another week at #1 on Itunes and spotify keeps increasing then a #1 is not unlikely at all :vegas:

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

How likely is #3? That would be such a massive hit for her. Do we think Shallow has a chance of rising the week after or dropping? Sorry I have a very basic understanding of how charts work. 

Chance for #3 are somewhat slim, but not impossible. Shallow has been doing well on all metrics, except for radio since it wasn't really promoted to radio yet, but if radio starts to pick it up next week we might hit Top 3 or even #1.

seashellbabe
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Chance for #3 are somewhat slim, but not impossible. Shallow has been doing well on all metrics, except for radio since it wasn't really promoted to radio yet, but if radio starts to pick it up next week we might hit Top 3 or even #1.

Her 4th #1...this era is so insane. I'd be happy with top 5, which is still such a massive success for a song that isn't like everything else that's popular right now. I love your Dark Magician Girl profile by the way. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

Her 4th #1...this era is so insane. I'd be happy with top 5, which is still such a massive success for a song that isn't like everything else that's popular right now. I love your Dark Magician Girl profile by the way. 

lmaoooooo thank you sis!

nattuggla

Ö3, Austria's biggest radio station today: :vegas:

22:52 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

06:52 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

Ö3, Austria biggest radio station! :vegas:

22:52 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

06:52 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

Great alarm tune and lullaby

BlahForever1
50 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

You snapped but let's be honest, Gaga is 28738282 times more relevant than TOP. We have also always been an overlooked fanbase because we are really weird (it's reality, face it, I mean look at this ****ing thread we are creepy as f*ck).

TOP are just a trend for indie and teens with headbands and black painted nails, while Gaga trascended to icon status within recent years.

I'm actually enjoying the current small narrative around us that "we have always known what she was capable of, while the world didn't." And even with the Venom mess, we still manage to hold some credibility and support from online media. We are not portrayed with as much negativity as we think, people loved the soccer mom mess.

From what I saw online, it seemed like most people thought that Little Monsters were creative with the soccer mum and fake Venom review mess, and thought it was funny :vegas:

Baepsae
29 minutes ago, S0436 said:

$71m worldwide gross as of yesterday.  I hope it is $100m by Monday.

I'm sure it's gonna be more than that. I mean the film is stable for weekdays. Let's say she has minimal decreases for today and tomorrow then it'll still do almost 10M on these two days :oprah: ASIB could have a 20-30%rise from Thursday to friday so it could be around 6,36M and have another rise between 15-20% on saturday and have 7,314M. And for sunday let's underestimate it to 6.5-7M (i say underestimate because mamma mia for example increased around 20% BUT its gross per day was smaller). That'd be 87M only from the US.

Considering it has 14,2M as of now in Foreign markets it'll be over 100M without considering the gross from these places until the end of the movie week and the gross coming from the opening weekends of these new markets :vegas:

I could be SOOOO OFF tho :poot: but a gay can dream

1 hour ago, Miaou said:

The Music Video of Shallow is doing 2.8M/3M views per day now :nooo:

It was at 23M yesterday at the same time and now almost 25,8M :giveup:

At this rate, the MV will hit 100M views in about 25 days :udidnt:

1 hour later the MV hit 26M views :deadbanana:

Katharine Hepburn
14 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

:oops:

These girls are thirsty you should run :messga:

xoxo Joanne

seashellbabe
3 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

These girls are thirsty you should run :messga:

Omg why? I never post but I've been lurking here for years. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived