Supersonic
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

The Music Video of Shallow is doing 2.8M/3M views per day now :nooo:

It was at 23M yesterday at the same time and now almost 25,8M :giveup:

At this rate, the MV will hit 100M views in about 25 days :udidnt:

We went from Vevo certified in a year to vevo certified in a month :nooo:

Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

Her fastest video to 100M is coming :vegas:

Wait till you see the numbers later this week when the movie is released in Latin America

Doncho
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Wait till you see the numbers later this week when the movie is released in Latin America

I dont know if it will have too much impact here. Not necessarily the kind of music latin people like :ohwell: Hopefully it helps a bit

PerfectGUY

Inb4 Twenty-One Pilots are going to Queen Radio next week and scream at Gaga : she already has the #1 album in the US, a movie to promote, and this b*tch is out there signing f***ing soundtracks !??? 

tenor.gif?itemid=12502010

Max Vandeburg

Everything is great but can kworb stop bleeding please? :selena: It's making me anxious. I need new green updates.

ArtGagaPop
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

Everything is great but can kworb stop bleeding please? :selena: It's making me anxious. I need new green updates.

It usually gets a few light green/white updates every night after people come home from the movies, but it should go up again on friday since more people watch movies on the weekends :gaycat: 

Supersonic

If anyone cares, a societal hot take that's adjacent to chart success:

I am REALLY bothered by how the media blew those joke tweets by liddos out of proportion, as if we had a masterplan to tank Venom. It's almost as if the media wants Gaga to take responsibility for how her fans supposedly act. But 21P are out here actually mocking her, whoring themselves out to beat her for chart success and encourage their fans to actually vandalize public property if it contains advertisment for A Star is Born and no one gives an F*CK and no media outlet even dares to report on that. No one holds them accountable for it, yet they wanna hold Gaga accountable for it. The subconcious misogyny jumped out. And I hope Gaga hijacks both #1s so it can jump back in and we'll never hear from those two people again. :vegas:

asana15
1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

Me too! I bought C2C from USA and I can't ASIB from UK. What the hell...

GagaStan95
45 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

13 days at #1 for "Shallow" :ladyhaha:  I want at least another full week at #1 :ladyhaha:

Never-Settle-Less-Than-What-You-Know-You

I want a year

GagaStan95

Italy #2 0.5032 0.4694 0.4397 0.4349 iTunes

#33 APPLE MUSIC

MOVIE OUT TOMORROW

100 spins today, total 500. 

Doncho
15 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If anyone cares, a societal hot take that's adjacent to chart success:

I am REALLY bothered by how the media blew those joke tweets by liddos out of proportion, as if we had a masterplan to tank Venom. It's almost as if the media wants Gaga to take responsibility for how her fans supposedly act. But 21P are out here actually mocking her, whoring themselves out to beat her for chart success and encourage their fans to actually vandalize public property if it contains advertisment for A Star is Born and no one gives an F*CK and no media outlet even dares to report on that. No one holds them accountable for it, yet they wanna hold Gaga accountable for it. The subconcious misogyny jumped out. And I hope Gaga hijacks both #1s so it can jump back in and we'll never hear from those two people again. :vegas:

I agree with this. HOWEVER its for the better that media didnt report about TOP. It would be promo for their album and we dont need the race to #1 to be harder :selena:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived