💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Silvestro Devacelli

Just went for second time with my bff whose boyfriend killed himself this year :/ it was an emotional rollercoaster, I haven’t been moved by any movie like this. he used to take some pills, suffered from depression and even jokingly proposed to her,he used to sing in the group, his co worker even said to end the relationship with her (well he was a lot older than her) bc his reputation would be destroyed, the storyline was basically the same. She cried in the bathroom afterwards for at least 15 minutes  i was seriously worried about her :ohno:, fortunately everything ended up well 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

I can’t buy the ****ing signed album from Spain? Tf is this. Fix it. I did it with C2C from the USA. 

Teal Ambition

BOBBY PULL THROUGH

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, BenG said:

That’s for the US right?

yup!

Gagalvaro
12 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

I can’t buy the ****ing signed album from Spain? Tf is this. Fix it. I did it with C2C from the USA. 

Me too! I bought C2C from USA and I can't ASIB from UK. What the hell...

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

28 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

My desperate ass just used a mail forwarding company to ship this to Canada :air: 

Is this gonna work? They are shipping 2 things separately, the CD and the signed booklet. I was considering using similar services but stopped after reading that. I don’t want to subscribe such services for a long period of time but a one off deal definitely can’t ship the 2 things separately:toofunny:

Kimblue
5 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Does gaga still use snapchat ? 

She’s hasn’t used it in almost a year.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Easy said:

Is this gonna work? They are shipping 2 things separately, the CD and the signed booklet. I was considering using similar services but stopped after reading that. I don’t want to subscribe such services for a long period of time but a one off deal definitely can’t ship the 2 things separately:toofunny:

The website I used says they combine shipments. So they will know that two shipments are coming, so they will combine them and then ship them both at the same time so you save on shipping cost

mistylake
36 minutes ago, BenG said:

Hehe thought of it long ago

But since fans have limited disposable income, the album has to be cheap too. So a short cohesive album would work

Isn't this pretty popular in Japan?

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived