charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

My desperate ass just used a mail forwarding company to ship this to Canada :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Wut?

21P is currently 3k copies ahead. Gaga has been catching up, by the beginning of the week they were 6k copies ahead.

Just now, BenG said:

TOP are leading in the UK

Not for long :vegas: Those signed copies are definitely generating sales lol :vegas:

Supersonic
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

My desperate ass just used a mail forwarding company to ship this to Canada :air: 

I would have too but shipping would have cost more than the CD itself and I'm not paying 30 bucks. I can barely afford Nutella as of now :selena:

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I would have too but shipping would have cost more than the CD itself and I'm not paying 30 bucks. I can barely afford Nutella as of now :selena:

The CD alone cost me 26$ :air: cant wait to see these extra shipping charges :vegas:

Teal Ambition

Monster7
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Nnnnnn two weeks for Shallow before the next single??? :air: 

raw

Taking advantage of the momentum ASIB is having right now. People will want to hear other songs not only Shallow. If we wait too much, the GP won't be as interested. This is not like an usual album, I think

Monster7
4 hours ago, Andree said:

fixed :poot:

Most of the film hype will have died by Nov 23. It's too much time to wait for the second single of a soundtrack

I just went to Target and purchased ASIB on sale for $11.99.  They were sold out and said more would be in on Friday.  I said that's too late, so they ordered it for me and said it would count as a sale for today.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ArtGagaPop

They should change the cover on the "this is lady gaga playlist" to something ASIB related. Maybe this one would work well :gaycat:

tumblr_pea7j9TV6P1qcns78_500.jpg

1 minute ago, Ronk said:

I just went to Target and purchased ASIB on sale for $11.99.  They were sold out and said more would be in on Friday.  I said that's too late, so they ordered it for me and said it would count as a sale for today.

:diane: A true stan

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived