💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Shallow' drops this week

Rifek

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
7 minutes ago, MEM said:

@ LMs who have seen the film - do you recommend waiting until the film to listen to 'Shallow'? We don't get the film until October 18th and IDK WHAT TO DO :giveup:

I've listened to a few leaks but none of the songs in full. I don't think I would listen to anything in full until I see the movie :cryga: but I'm seeing it tomorrow so

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wojx xoxo said:

Is this even reliable website?

Since they are not Little Monsters or GGD users + attended the LA premiere & are musical critics & talked with ASIB producers = YES :derpga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I mean it’s one song you can listen. But I would wait with the whole soundtrack. I was blown away when i saw the movie honestly 

I don't know how I'm going to avoid the soundtrack for 14 days HELP ME 

ElectricChapelR
4 minutes ago, wojx xoxo said:

I don't think so, it looks like an wordpress website made in 1 day

6 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I also think that it's better to listen to the song before watching the movie so you can focus on the performance not on verses or other things. Lives are always better to watch when you already know the songs.

This is usually how I'd think but I made that mistake with The Greatest Showman, when I saw it I wish I hadn't listened to the whole thing so I could be more surprised...I really want to enjoy ASIB as completely new :messga:

ElectricChapelR
1 minute ago, MEM said:

This is usually how I'd think but I made that mistake with The Greatest Showman, when I saw it I wish I hadn't listened to the whole thing so I could be more surprised...I really want to enjoy ASIB as completely new :messga:

Well, sis, it does make sense but **** it, I'm gonna feed my brain with those songs the 2nd moment they release or leak it I can't handle the hype anymore. I. JUST. CAN'T !!!

8 minutes ago, wojx xoxo said:

3 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I don't think so, it looks like an wordpress website made in 1 day

Donna Balancia (the author of the review and announcement)

Donna Balancia is a multiple award-winning digital content editor and brand storyteller with experience in curating digital productions and incorporating media into the editorial story. Donna is an expert in creating award-winning websites and content, curating brand stories, and creating award-winning social media campaigns. She is a prolific editor, reporter and producer and builds viral and cutting-edge social media tools into production of video, digital and print productions. Her articles have run in The New York Times, USA Today and The New York Post and her photographs have run in Gannett, Sacramento Bee, ArtForum Magazine and on various news photo wire services.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-balancia-47b0372/

CaliforniaRocker.com, the Los Angeles-based music blog, nabbed three Finalist designations for the Southern California Journalism Awards, it was announced Saturday.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/californiarockercom-earns-three-finalist-designations-donna-balancia/

ElectricChapelR
Just now, Rifek said:

Donna Balancia (the author of the review and announcement)

Donna Balancia is a multiple award-winning digital content editor and brand storyteller with experience in curating digital productions and incorporating media into the editorial story. Donna is an expert in creating award-winning websites and content, curating brand stories, and creating award-winning social media campaigns. She is a prolific editor, reporter and producer and builds viral and cutting-edge social media tools into production of video, digital and print productions. Her articles have run in The New York Times, USA Today and The New York Post and her photographs have run in Gannett, Sacramento Bee, ArtForum Magazine and on various news photo wire services.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-balancia-47b0372/

CaliforniaRocker.com, the Los Angeles-based music blog, nabbed three Finalist designations for the Southern California Journalism Awards, it was announced Saturday.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/californiarockercom-earns-three-finalist-designations-donna-balancia/

Okay they still need a god damn web designer

POP EMERGANCY :cryga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

2 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Okay they still need a god damn web designer

I agree :lolly: the site looks terrible tbh :ladyhaha:

Archived