đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is that Alright? can be Gaga's "Perfect"

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

This song gives me wedding song vibes. I can even see the radio playing this, can't wait to hear this soundtrack.

Hopefully it gets that hype that Ed got with Perfect 

If they are not planning Shallow release I think she teased the snippet yesterday cuz she's gonna perform this song on Ellen/Graham this week on piano.

But I don't think they would release a song from the credits to the radio.

There are more recognizable and better-produced songs in the movie (aka Shallow or Always Remember Us This Way) which fit the radio.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I can hear it omg, so excited, I hope they'd release it

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

This track is beautiful. I cried. It took me back to when I had a drunken moment to myself crying to “Hello” by Adele a few years back

GagaUnderYou
15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

If they are not planning Shallow release I think she teased the snippet yesterday cuz she's gonna perform this song on Ellen/Graham this week on piano.

There are more recognizable and better-produced songs in the movie (aka Shallow or Always Remember Us This Way) which fit the radio.

I thought she might have released it because its only song that we don't know much about too, it never leaked in LQ leaks in full either like the others. 

GagaUnderYou
17 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

More excited about I'll Never Love Again being her I Will Always Love You

Based on the leak, I think Is That Alright? sounds more like her I Will Always Love You. I think ARUTW is better as well :oops:

RadioIsOurs
23 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The Shallow doesn't sound that radio friendly though. 

57 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Plenty of credits songs go to radio! That’s uaully where celebrities do a cover of a Disney song like Celine or Christina :lolga:

35 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

The Shallow doesn't sound that radio friendly though. 

I think it would be doing good since people love that song.

But yeah, ARUTW is more radio-friendly in the comparison with Shallow.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Can it tho? Let's not get carried away lol :air:

The song is stunning but Gaga isn't a mediocre white man or the local's answer to Jesus Christ, her climb to the top is gonna be either too long to stick or too short lived I think :neyde:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RadioIsOurs
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I think it would be doing good since people love that song.

But yeah, ARUTW is more radio-friendly in the comparison with Shallow.

It'll do definitely good for award shows, but in terms of commercial appeal I don't see it's rock vibe resonating as much with the younger GP. 

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

More excited about I'll Never Love Again being her I Will Always Love You

Thats the Tea

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived