news

Is That Alright? Snippet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Video Games is about the guy not paying attention to her tho...

Idk I just love the melody of it lmao

AMENiCURE

the fact we are getting live version of this track on soundtrack instead of this studio snippet one bothers me so much

Spoiler

and yes, a live version of is that alright was played at the credits

Aga Gydal

I’m confused about the structure of this song, especially now that we know there are potentially two versions they’re playing with on the soundtrack. There’s this one that sounds clean and booming, there’s a second clip with rawer vocals and with more rasp, and then there’s the one played during the credits with a way faster/wordier verse. Unless the one in the credits is the bridge, which is possible. 

I would hate to think that they’ll forego the more polished studio vocals in favor of a worse performance that happens to be live. There’s no logic in that besides I guess continuity, but this soundtrack is being sold as a music album, not just audio for a film. 

1 minute ago, Aga Gydal said:

I’m confused about the structure of this song, especially now that we know there are potentially two versions they’re playing with on the soundtrack. There’s this one that sounds clean and booming, there’s a second clip with rawer vocals and with more rasp, and then there’s the one played during the credits with a way faster/wordier verse. Unless the one in the credits is the bridge, which is possible. 

I would hate to think that they’ll forego the more polished studio vocals in favor of a worse performance that happens to be live. There’s no logic in that besides I guess continuity, but this soundtrack is being sold as a music album, not just audio for a film. 

Someone has managed to cop the vinyl and everything he's teased apart from La Vie En Rose and Shallow seems to be studio production with the clean vocal, we will see though, he hasn't posted ITA? yet

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Just now, Enzo said:

And we are not getting the studio version :saladga: 

See above

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Aga Gydal
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Someone has managed to cop the vinyl and everything he's teased apart from La Vie En Rose and Shallow seems to be studio production with the clean vocal, we will see though, he hasn't posted ITA? yet

Oh God bless. Thanks for the peace of mind <3

4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

ITA is live in the credits

"Always Remember Us This Way" is live in the film but the guy posted a snippet from the vinyl and it was studio

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, Stef said:

"Always Remember Us This Way" is live in the film but the guy posted a snippet from the vinyl and it was studio

Is live tho :oprah: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived