💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Is That Alright? Snippet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

GaGaAst
21 minutes ago, Jester said:

Perfect song to release this Friday tbh.

- It's not spoiling the movie since it's played in the credits.

- Probably best song on the soundtrack.

- So much hype about the movie right now.

- Ballad season.

- Worst **** on the radio right now.

- Adele nowhere to be seen.

And one more reason to release it. 

- we need something as soon as possible

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum
22 minutes ago, Jester said:

- Probably best song on the soundtrack.

Oh honey this is amazing but definitely not the best on the soundtrack! This oundtrack is honestly her best work!!! :firega:

ElectricChapelR

Please tell me I'm dreaming!!!!!!!! How the hell is possible that a credits song to be so perfect so true so raw so fresh so so so so ....so life destroying. We're gonna see an explosion in the wigs sales next month and a flood of tears coming from all the cinemas in the world. 

I JUST CAN'T !!!!! :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

nattuggla

Tbh I think this will be literally me when I first listen to the soundtrack and struggling to decide which song will be my favorite...... 

tenor.gif?itemid=10354558

Yaaaas queen

**** ME UP

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

How are my friends suppose to call 911 for me when I pass out if phones are not allowed in the theatre ? :messga:

I don't know if I'm ready for this :giveup:

ThunderSwallow
54 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So is it clipped though because the one in the credits had different lyrics before the chorus came in

yes, they cut part of the verse and jump right to the chorus

doppelganger

The melody and lyrics are very dianne warren-ish. :firega: Gaga not needing Dianne to make this kind of songs .... TALENT

Wow! This song really is like nothing she has ever made before! I ****ing love it. I've never heard her sing a song like this before, but I didn't realise I'd been missing out!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Monster7

It's break time between lessons and instead of spending time with my friends I've come home just to listen to Is That Alright?

The snippet is just THIS good:vegas::golfclap:

This song reminds me of something specific but I can't put my finger on it! A specific artist. My mind wants to say that I could hear Amy Lee or Adele sing this, but it's someone else... It definitely has that soundtrack feeling to it. Maybe even something that would play in the one scene in a Disney movie that makes you cry.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Schizophonic

if they sell all songs only with the album, is there any chance a song could go #1 on the billboard charts? only if they stream a certrain song much more often than the others, right? or will only the album raise in the charts?

Archived