💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher throws shade at Madonna!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

17 hours ago, EasyRider said:

Why would Madonna be jealous of less successful artists? It doesn't make sense. If anything, there's plenty of documentation to prove Cher is bitter about M and has been ever since the late 80's, but when has Madonna ever said anything bitchy about Cher?

If Madonna was as vindictive and spiteful as people say, then why does she offer her support to so many artists?

Madonna WAS rude and arrogant when she made "Truth or Dare", but that was almost 30 years ago. People change, and she's clearly changed for the better going by how big a philanthropist she is. A pity Cher hasn't after watching that video.

and why it's ok for certain fanbases to discuss their favs sales and be proud of them, but when it comes to Madonna we're told we're "Obsessed" if we bring it up?  I guess people don't like to be reminded because it makes their fav seem far less signifcant by comparison.:party:

yep, congrats, you've totally convinced me that Madonna's a record-selling queen of pop with a heart of gold. hope you're satisfied :trollga:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Goliath said:

yep, congrats, you've totally convinced me that Madonna's a record-selling queen of pop with a heart of gold. hope you're satisfied :trollga:

I wasn't trying to convince anyone. They're facts.

Just now, MyQueen said:

I didnt even see that you posted the same video!

But its the truth!

Absolutely! Whenever anyone wants any free promo for whatever crap they're promoting they just mention Madonna and everyone sits up and takes notice. Everyone from Kylie, Britney, Rihanna, Bey, Mariah, Janet, Katy, TS... but Elton, Cher and LG are the worst ones because they're bitchy and green with envy.

DONAJENDRO
25 minutes ago, EasyRider said:

Absolutely! Whenever anyone wants any free promo for whatever crap they're promoting they just mention Madonna and everyone sits up and takes notice. Everyone from Kylie, Britney, Rihanna, Bey, Mariah, Janet, Katy, TS... but Elton, Cher and LG are the worst ones because they're bitchy and green with envy.

We- this tea

Mad Onna

On 9/24/2018 at 10:45 PM, Andree said:

cher used to dislike M because she used to be rude to everyone, basically the same reason why MJ dislike madonna. 

Find me a quote where Madonna said something negative about Cher. I can produce 3 video's where Cher has been bitchy about Madonna, but nothing from Madge except the following video...where she praises Cher for ageing gracefully.. I don't recall Madonna saying anything nasty about Michael, but whatever.

KatieJudasGaga4
On 9/24/2018 at 10:09 PM, MyQueen said:

Cher was allways  jealous at Madonna, couse she was never that big!

source.gif

Archived