Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher throws shade at Madonna!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love them both really, but Cher was also quite shady towards younger female singers especially in the early 2000s, she shaded Britney, J Lo and Jessica Simpson, she had a very diva attitude in the farewell tour, just like Madonna, but at least both have improved recently in that respect

It would be interesting to see her duet with Pink

Haralampos
12 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

The 3rd one should be Lady Gaga :huntyga:

I have the impression that she's mad at her 'cause of the duet.

13 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Madonna from the 80s until early 2010s was a MESS really, she came for anybody for no reason. I think recently she admitted that she was insecure about herself and her capabilities, which made her lash out at almost any female contemporary she had. Madonna so far has had beef with Gaga, Cher, Sinead O'Conner, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Kim Basinger, Gwen Stefani & Janet Jackson.

Also she sent Michelle Visage (judge from RuPaul's Drag Race) a cease & desist letter in the late 80s/early 90s, when she was coming out with her girl group Seduction. Madonna thought that Michelle was "copying her artistry" and basically threatened to sue her if she would continue promoting while her hair was in a blonde perm.

Out of all these people, the only one Madonna "shaded" was gaga. She never dissed Mariah or Whitney. As for janet,  she only responded to janet's diss.

South Blonde
7 hours ago, August3 said:

When? :oprah:

Since the beginning of her career :huntyga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Queen Bitch
6 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Since the beginning of her career :huntyga:

When I think of Cher the last thing I think of is vocals :selena: I love her, but she has never been a very good singer. Before you even try it, I know Madonna isn't the best vocalist in the world, but she is far better than Cher. 

South Blonde
1 minute ago, August3 said:

When I think of Cher the last thing I think of is vocals :selena: I love her, but she has never been a very good singer. Before you even try it, I know Madonna isn't the best vocalist in the world, but she is far better than Cher. 

That's very delusional of you to say that. They're not legendary vocalists but Cher's always been a decent singer; Madonna very mediocre instead.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

27 minutes ago, August3 said:

Honey, as much as I would choose Madonna over Cher any day, let's not be delusional :huntyga:

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, swakby said:

Honey, as much as I would choose Madonna over Cher any day, let's not be delusional :huntyga:

29 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

That's very delusional of you to say that. They're not legendary vocalists but Cher's always been a decent singer; Madonna very mediocre instead.

When has Cher ever showcased good vocals? I'm genuinly curious 

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, swakby said:

Okay it sounds good, I'll give her that

But I have no idea what C3 and F6 means :poot: so I don't know, is that impressive? Sorry I'm a flop :huntyga:

Archived