šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga please someone needs your help.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

35 minutes ago, Shipper said:

As much as I like this idea,Ā  Gaga isn't here for probono collabs.Ā 

I don't know how to say this in a more nicer way. We should not expect her to give a pity collab to save someones career although it would be nice if she did.Ā 

I just think she collabs with who she believes is artistically in the same stage as she is or in the same direction as her musical vision.Ā Ā 

I get this feeling whenever something happens and we want Gaga to save the day or address the situation.

She isn't a saint,Ā  she is a pop artist.Ā Ā :shrug:

Ā 

I get what u want to sayĀ 

But leila k was a big inspiration for gaga and not any other Singer.. She maybe was her idol .. If i was her i would definitely save my idol or the one who inspired me.Ā Ā 

12 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Look at thisĀ 

It's actually the egg/vessel thingĀ 

-Te_Ap.gif

giphy.gif

And this one clearly the same hair and outfitĀ 

lc7eBy.gif

Z6RW.gif

What do u think?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Idk the hair and coat can be a reach ...

Hottie Detector

This is not a thing tit for tat with tbh. Besides, someone need a label and managementĀ to do collabs like that. It is the legality of things that makes it not as simple as one may think.

So you must understand why she never responded even if your message reached her.

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Idk the hair and coat can be a reach ...

The egg chair even more so. That chair was already there and very popular since 1958 when Arne Jacobsen created it for Radisson Hotel, Denmark.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Idk about a collab, but Gaga might want to suggest to Leila a producer and/or manager who would be a good fit and might be willing to take Leila on.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived