rumor

Change of promotion with a surprise for ASIB this week

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, NotMyFlop said:

I Want Your Love has 0 relevancy to the GP and it’s not gonna have any success outside this fan base. 

it will most likely be the most streamed track on Chic's new album so it will get somewhere on Spotify since it's universally loved by Gaga stans, plus Chic fans will probably listen to it too. Wouldn't surprise me if it charts on the Bubbling Under or v low on the Hot 100

DutchHooker
14 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

In 2015 Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta also known as Lady Gaga covered a song called "I Want Your Love" by Nile Rodgers and Chic for Tom Ford. 

I'm glad you've started showing interest in music that makes me honestly so proud. :diane: 

In our next lesson we'll learn about this woman named Madonna and how she impacted Pop music. 

Of course I know that, but it was more a Joke because he is irrelevant. Ofc I listened to IWYL and I know it was from Him and Chic :vegas:

And I freaking stan Madonna, shes my favorite after Gaga.

her best is COADF. 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

PrinceGaga
14 hours ago, James Gibson said:

It will but it won't be eligible for the original song category because they changed the rules this year

"Best Song Written For Visual Media: Updated Guideline

Where a track from a visual media work is released in the current eligibility year, while the soundtrack album is not being released until the following eligibility year, the track will be eligible for GRAMMY consideration in the later year so long as it was not submitted in any category in the current year."

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/awards/awards-process-updates

I don't know how that affects the pop and general field submissions

No, what this is saying is that it still can AND another song from the same soundtrack album can be considered for the best song for visual media category the following year as well as long as it wasn’t submitted the year before. I.e they could submit ‘shallow’ this year for best song for visual media and ‘I’ll never love again’ next year for the same Grammy as they both would be in seperate submission periods. This rule actually is more permissive.

RickMonster98

I honestly think "Shallow" should be released maybe this Friday, I mean, we've all heard basically the whole song thanks to the trailer and the snippet. It wouldn't affect the sales of the soundtrack imo, it would just increase the pre-orders :classy:

Why are people still talking about Shallow now when we've heard a snippet of masterpiece that is Is That Alright?

19 minutes ago, Jester said:

Why are people still talking about Shallow now when we've heard a snippet of masterpiece that is Is That Alright?

Shallow is a better promo option for ASIB.

It's in the trailer, people already know the lyrics, it's more powerful, the song got a promo on Instagram filters and all critics praised it.

Is That Alright? is a beautiful ballad but it's a.... song played during the credits and no one will recognize it :triggered:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Schizophonic
12 hours ago, gagzus said:

it will most likely be the most streamed track on Chic's new album so it will get somewhere on Spotify since it's universally loved by Gaga stans, plus Chic fans will probably listen to it too. Wouldn't surprise me if it charts on the Bubbling Under or v low on the Hot 100

i really can see the song included in a few good playlists and becoming a stream hit. everyone loves gaga at the moment and possibly give it a listen.

What if the "we're getting something *mic emoji*" was a reference to the snippet of a new song we got yesterday? :poot:

GagaUnderYou

After each event, a song drops and become available for those who have pre-ordered. There was literally no point of a pre-order for this soundtrack. 

LA Premiere - Is That Alright? 

Ellen - Always Remember Us This Way 

Graham Norton - Shallow 

GagaUnderYou
23 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Did the team know that we were singing along already to a LQ leak of the Shallow. The song should have been released at least last week to do some promo for the movie. 

GagaUnderYou
13 hours ago, gagzus said:

It will be overshadowed by ASIB the actual film and soundtrack. This song should have been released officially years ago, when it was being used for the Tom Ford campaign when it was actually relevant. 2015 was slow in music for Gaga, it was until the end of 2015 we got to hear TIHTY. It would of found more success then with even the buzz around AHS. 

6 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

After each event, a song drops and become available for those who have pre-ordered. There was literally no point of a pre-order for this soundtrack. 

LA Premiere - Is That Alright? 

Ellen - Always Remember Us This Way 

Graham Norton - Shallow 

We've got snippets only. Not full songs.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Rifek said:

We've got snippets only. Not full songs.

Should have been full songs, at least one full song.

Archived