rumor

Change of promotion with a surprise for ASIB this week

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Enzo said:

They don't have a category for soundtracks, do they?

It would be Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media OR

Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media

Just 11 more days, we can make it, yes we can, no, it's impossible, just release it, please, mama monsta, stop this suffering, this hype is killing us

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NotMyFlop
3 hours ago, BornSimon said:

I don't see how that would be relevant to my excitement about getting two songs on the same day :oprah:

I really misinterpreted your message. :messga:

I thought you meant it wasn't gonna happen because I Want Your Love is coming. :cryga:

My message came across as rude and dragging your excitement and I apologize. :runhug:

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Who is Nile? :oprah:

In 2015 Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta also known as Lady Gaga covered a song called "I Want Your Love" by Nile Rodgers and Chic for Tom Ford. 

I'm glad you've started showing interest in music that makes me honestly so proud. :diane: 

In our next lesson we'll learn about this woman named Madonna and how she impacted Pop music. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

James Gibson

Hey guys

I hate to bummer things up but if Shallow gets released on friday it still won't be eligible for the Song Written for Visual Media category at the Grammys because they changed the rules for next year's ceremony :saladga:

According to Grammy.com:

"Best Song Written For Visual Media: Updated Guideline

Where a track from a visual media work is released in the current eligibility year, while the soundtrack album is not being released until the following eligibility year, the track will be eligible for GRAMMY consideration in the later year so long as it was not submitted in any category in the current year."

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/awards/awards-process-updates

I don't know how that affects its submissions to the pop and general field categories tho

James Gibson
1 hour ago, Young Pancake said:

If something is released this week will it make the Grammys deadline? 

It will but it won't be eligible for the original song category because they changed the rules this year

Where a track from a visual media work is released in the current eligibility year, while the soundtrack album is not being released until the following eligibility year, the track will be eligible for GRAMMY consideration in the later year so long as it was not submitted in any category in the current year."

I don't know how that affects the pop and general field submissions

Luna Lovegood
51 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

It will but it won't be eligible for the original song category because they changed the rules this year

I don't know how that affects the pop and general field submissions

Lol every time Gaga release something rules changed and what nots this is getting stupid and ridiculous 

luna’s advocate

Bradley
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

The hype for This is Meh is N/A while Shallow will be fresh and new. I don’t think we have to worry too much :vegas:

I DIED AT THIS IS MEH

Bradley
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

Hey guys

I hate to bummer things up but if Shallow gets released on friday it still won't be eligible for the Song Written for Visual Media category at the Grammys because they changed the rules for next year's ceremony :saladga:

According to Grammy.com:

I don't know how that affects its submissions to the pop and general field categories tho

No, they say it can be eligible for Grammy consideration the next year if it is submitted. If it's not, then it will be considered this year.

James Gibson
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

No, they say it can be eligible for Grammy consideration the next year if it is submitted. If it's not, then it will be considered this year.

That's right! I messed it up. My bad :saladga:

Then we can be saved on friday :vegas:

Come thru surprise release following that grammy win in february anticipating her oscar win :firega::ladyhaha:

Archived