rumor

Change of promotion with a surprise for ASIB this week

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itsbrenda

I donā€™t care, as Ā have the album by Wednesday next week anyway so... although ā€˜ShadyGagaFactsā€™ has an insider so it must be trueĀ 

A Lyric video along with 'The Shallow' being released would only boost the hype before the movie.. It seems like a great marketing move if its true!Ā 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

itsladygaga

"First Stop, Arizona" which length is 10 seconds will be released this week! Oh my Gaga! What an announcement. I'll die of happiness.

xoxo, Joanne

Teal Ambition

We truly get everything at once or nothing at allĀ :cryga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Inb4 they release La Vie En RoseĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Xoxo Adriana

Not sure if they'd release Shallow, as thats a big track off the movie (or maybe they will so I should probs shut up lol) but weren't there rumours 'Heal Me' was gonna be released? I mean, the leaks debuted at iHeartRadio, and its a freaking BOP, so that sounds like something that could be released...also it sounds far more radio friendly than Shallow. So maybe they're trying to get as much promo from the GP as they can get?Ā :ohwell:

Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

We are believing @jonsofabhooker ?Ā :cryga:Ā andĀ what it even means ā€œsomething coming this week thereā€™s change of the promotion of ASIBā€?

He was the first to reveal the date of the pre-order, and also was the first to say we wouldn't have a song coming along with that, when we were all waiting for it. I had my doubts at the time, but everything just happened as he said. Apparently he has some contacts with Gaga's team.

Vitleysingur
13 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Not sure if they'd release Shallow, as thats a big track off the movie (or maybe they will so I should probs shut up lol) but weren't there rumours 'Heal Me' was gonna be released? I mean, the leaks debuted at iHeartRadio, and its a freaking BOP, so that sounds like something that could be released...also it sounds far more radio friendly than Shallow. So maybe they're trying to get as much promo from the GP as they can get?Ā :ohwell:

They have been teasing Shallow since June and that AHHHHHHGSSIFHIHHHHH partĀ becomesĀ lowkey iconic. I will not be surprised if WB releases it this Friday since we've already got to hear 70% of the song. Besides, the iHeartRadio Festival booth kinda tells something.:lolly:

Ā 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

ErickSlayyy

OMFFF STAHPĀ :giveup:Ā ladies letā€™s work this out and make ā€œI Want Your Loveā€ and if itā€™s ā€œShallowā€ #1Ā :cryga:

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, NotMyFlop said:

I Want Your Love has 0 relevancy to the GP and itā€™s not gonna have any success outside this fan base.Ā 

Sis Nile Rodgers is still a big dealĀ you know.. don't do the legend this dirtyĀ :selena:

I'm sure Little Rodgesters are thrilled for a cover album. I hope so.Ā :selena:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

If this turns out to be a single releaseĀ (probably 'Shallow')Ā we can expect some Grammy nominations next year cuz the deadline is September 30th.

Hype is realĀ :excited2:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived