đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about PI music video..

Kimmo

Featured Posts

somnambulist

Not to be obnoxious, but as a photographer I REALLY liked this video. The editing, color grading, lighting, and concept were all masterfully done. I get why people feel like they’re having a seizure, and I won’t criticize that opinion, but aside from that being the point, the lighting in that scene is DIVINE. I’m actually very curious how they did it, everything is moving so fast and she’s walking through it slowly, it’s gorgeous to watch. 

Really underrated video and song, deserved more. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2018 at 6:49 PM, josephalexander said:

It’s so expertly crafted from start to finish to feel like a rush of rage and adrenaline. There is a chaotic element with the strobe lights and the rapid camera movements that I think perfectly capture the way the song feels. Also, badass costumes and some of the coolest set pieces she’s had. Rock show in the middle of the desert is pretty genius. And then when it’s revealed it was all an illusion and she’s alone is such a heartbreaking moment. 

i... feel so stupid rn cause i never understood that that final scene was supposed to represent it all actually only being an illusion... omg :poot:

be kind guys

josephalexander
23 hours ago, heygirl said:

i... feel so stupid rn cause i never understood that that final scene was supposed to represent it all actually only being an illusion... omg :poot:

Don’t feel stupid!!! Lmao I didn’t realize the first few times either and then thought OH SH*T SHE RLY DID THAT WIG! :wtfga:

Magneto

To speak about a perfect illusion the lyrics contain several references to drugs and I think the video further uses that metaphor and it does it very brilliantly imo. The whole party blur is so well imitated, it just warms my little raver heart :diane:

Free my mind

In a technical aspect, it's really well done. You can't just randomly take moving shots like this and then randomly edit them. It takes skill to do that in a cohesive way. 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

On 9/24/2018 at 5:57 PM, somnambulist said:

Not to be obnoxious, but as a photographer I REALLY liked this video. The editing, color grading, lighting, and concept were all masterfully done. I get why people feel like they’re having a seizure, and I won’t criticize that opinion, but aside from that being the point, the lighting in that scene is DIVINE. I’m actually very curious how they did it, everything is moving so fast and she’s walking through it slowly, it’s gorgeous to watch. 

Really underrated video and song, deserved more. 

You, my friend, are a person after my heart. Thank you; it's so creative and technically amazing :firega:

Archived