Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shane's New Series...

rumours

Featured Posts

zakariah

looking at the trailer, it doesn't really seem like it's a 'redeeming jake paul & team 10' kind of thing, if anything, I think it'll expose how scripted and bullsh!t their lives/videos are

Neight Shayde

I'll only watch it when I know what shane's true intentions are towards making videos about him. I'll wait until the whole series is done.

RadioIsOurs

I think a lot of his content's success is owed to him and his crew's personalities, so if this still has that, I'll like it. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

1. I stan Shane like I stan Gaga. I will support this b!tch until the end of time.

tumblr_o2mo607K331uidhteo1_400.gif

Andrea B

I think he's overreacting in the trailer lol when Jeffree showed him his warehouse Shane was speechless...but why? lol we all expected a huge warehouse since Jefree's company is big 

I'ma Shane fan, he's content is really good but sometimes he's too extra. 

1 hour ago, Andree said:

I think he's overreacting in the trailer lol when Jeffree showed him his warehouse Shane was speechless...but why? lol we all expected a huge warehouse since Jefree's company is big 

I'ma Shane fan, he's content is really good but sometimes he's too extra. 

I felt the same too, when he was saying like “oooh now I understand why Jake Paul is like this” like :poot:

I just hope this isn’t going to be a “justifying what he does” video, cuz that guy shouldn’t be a role model or anything imo

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

rumours
5 hours ago, Mustang said:

I just hope this isn’t going to be a “justifying what he does” video, cuz that guy shouldn’t be a role model or anything imo

I feel the same way. I’d be pretty upset if the basis of the series was justifying Paul’s behavior. 

Archived