💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One year on: what’s your opinion on 5F2?

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

It was great. It won awards for a reason :oprah:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Neight Shayde

They wanted it to be a cinema verite-style documentary, and they achieved that. Wasn't supposed to be linear. No interviews like usual documentaries about popstars.

FfFfFfFF

I wouldn't love it as much if it was more organised.

I'm sure Gaga wanted to keep it authentic and as unfiltered as possible.

FfFfFfFF
10 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Idr I think they were all on a bus or something and she played a song or something and they all hyped it to the heavens and I was like :green: ok gorls 

The only scene remotely similar is when Gaga and Mark played John Wayne to somebody (a music enginer?) and said she wanted the high end to be brighter.

And I don't know are you talking about, John Wayne deserves to be hyped. :music:

I enjoyed it, I’ve watched it twice and I’d probably watch it again. I get the documentary was only covering that current period of her life but it would of been good if she had touched on her past eras, perhaps spoken about what went wrong during AP and what lead her to where she was at that point in her life during Joanne. There’s a much bigger, more interesting story that could be told imo and it’s a shame the only documentary we have doesn’t really speak about the peaks and troughs of what she’s gone through. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The only scene remotely similar is when Gaga and Mark played John Wayne to somebody (a music enginer?) and said she wanted the high end to be brighter.

And I don't know are you talking about, John Wayne deserves to be hyped. :music:

That doesn’t even sound similar in any aspect to what I was referencing :ladyhaha:

Mr Wayne is a cute girl, and that’s about it 

FfFfFfFF
29 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

That doesn’t even sound similar in any aspect to what I was referencing :ladyhaha:

Well it's a bit alarming if the only remotely similar scene to what you describe is ''not similar in any way''. :toofunny:

Fernster7

I loved it but way too much crying, they could have shown something else instead of that. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Pop Music

It holds a special place in my monster heart. When it came out I was home with a broken ankle from school and my stepdad was always at work so I was always home alone for 3 weeks. I was so severely depressed and was miserable due to the pain and the effort it took to do anything besides just lay in bed. When it came out on Netflix I remember waking up and watching it 4 times in a row when it came out because it felt like I was with a friend and I wasn't so alone. So I absolutely adore it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

As a fan I didn't learn anything new tbh, it was very bland.

I wish there was a documentary about any of her other eras, especially ARTPOP or BTW.

ARTPOP was such a weird concept and there was so much going on during this era, it would have been great to see what was going on in her mind at the time.

BTW as an era was bigger than life, would have been great to see her talk about inclusion and stuff, and see behind the scenes of the tour, etc.

Joanne on the other hand was not really interesting cause it's so personal to her. It was harder to relate. Not much went on. We already knew about most of the stuff that happened.

DiscoHeaven23

I like the concept of it

But i really wasn't pleased with the production of it. It just had this weird vibe to it.

Wish it was produced like Britney For The Record. 

It certainly wasn't bad though

highlikegaga

I thought I was only one that cringed at Gaga's grandma :cryga:

Anyway, the whole thing seemed very staged to me. It didn't feel natural and maybe Gaga was too nervous, so we didn't get to see her true side. Like, I feel like she was acting as herself, if that makes sense. 

I enjoyed it overall and want her to do another documentary at some point. Until then, I'd be happy with what we've got 

Archived