💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's Face Digitally Altered In ASIB Trailer?

Weasel

Featured Posts

You can clearly notice that from the cheek and down, her face is also stretching :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

Lol. The only thing I didn't like about the trailer first time were the eyebrows rising up there. I thought it was too dramatic/fake. So I hope it's edited so it's not "her" fault in an acting way.

darkchylde
55 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I've never heard of the dop having anything to do with post, I've been doing vfx for nearly 8 years but yeah a reshoot could cost $10,000 plus vs $300 - $2000 for doing it in post

idk i have no idea who is involved in post or cgi besides recoloring but i guess there's no way it can be more expensive than planning and paying for shooting again lmao

Why would you post this? :triggered: Madonna fans are hungry searching for reasons to attack Gaga and the movie. It looks natural to me though

latina twilight
7 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

reshoots are awfully annoying and expensive. CGI means hiring someone to edit a piece of video, maybe even have the dop, director and colorist around for precision. reshoots means having the entire shooting crew & equipment hired again just for a few seconds

Well, yeah maybe you're right, but it still doesn't make sense to me to CGI her eyebrows, could a simply eyebrow movement impact that much in a scene?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

CyanDante
13 minutes ago, JFK said:

Not strange for someone who can do this:
1Da3.gif

This is so creepy tbh :wtfga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Her face can do weird stuff tho, like that gif of her closing one eye without blinking the other :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Not strange for someone who can do this:
1Da3.gif

THIS lol 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Whispering

MN trying so hard. This thread. None of it is surprising.

Like every other human being, Gaga has facial muscles that can move in isolation. 

This is the dumbest fake controversy around this movie yet. :laughga: She's literally just raising her eyebrows.

The fact that you'd spread this knowing full-well that Madonna fans have been latching onto anything and everything to try to discredit Gaga and this movie... lmao delete this sh*t. :interestinga:

Archived