Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's Face Digitally Altered In ASIB Trailer?

Weasel

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I  also think they made her nose bigger for that scene lmfao

i— :air:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

What..? :toofunny: Girl what are you smoking 

There's nothing I despise more than smoking.

Except maybe the fact that it seems like I'm in the minority of seeing how weird it looks :ohwell:

Mikey Monster
1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

No, lots of people can move specific muscles without moving others. It's really easy to only move your brows without flexing any other face muscles.

Exactly! Like have u ever seen Gaga wink? Literally nothing moves but her eye shutting it’s almost terrifying 😂😂😂

Mikey McCampbell

Eh, it doesn't look like she raised her eyebrows unnaturally high to me. Actors are known for overdoing normal eyebrow expressions so it looks more noticeable to the audience

de482388ad3ea5060c4c83b82099b81b.gif

f77d2f1ad61013578514576292657425.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7513452

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

darkchylde
1 hour ago, NightOwner said:

Why would they CGI it tho? wouldn't be easier/more affordable just to re-shoot?

reshoots are awfully annoying and expensive. CGI means hiring someone to edit a piece of video, maybe even have the dop, director and colorist around for precision. reshoots means having the entire shooting crew & equipment hired again just for a few seconds

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

reshoots are awfully annoying and expensive. CGI means hiring someone to edit a piece of video, maybe even have the dop, director and colorist around for precision. reshoots means having the entire shooting crew & equipment hired again just for a few seconds

I've never heard of the dop having anything to do with post, I've been doing vfx for nearly 8 years but yeah a reshoot could cost $10,000 plus vs $300 - $2000 for doing it in post

Archived