achievement

ASIB officially certified FRESH

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, LukeIsGaga said:

I think they were genuinely called Madonna wannabes:sharon:I've actually heard the fanbase be referred to as Madonna wannabes more than I heard them be referred to as Rebel Hearts:madge:

A Madonna wannabe is usually someone who dresses like Madonna. The term was popularized by some writers and magazines. Critics and journalists referred to female pop stars who emulated Madonna (with styles or musical) as Madonna wannabes. It could be a valid name for some fans, but not her complete fanbase. 

I'm such a fan of both Gaga and Madonna, I personally think that they're the best female pop artists of all time, in no particular order. I truly don't understand the bad blood between their fanbases actually. Yeah, she said "reductive" and whatever, but we fans don't really need to be part of that ****.

OK back to A STAR IS BORN. can somebody just give her all the Academy Awards already?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Well, I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't for  Madonna fans trying to mess up the movie scores and all those things they've done to bring Gaga down over the years. Karma gets back and rewards the effort and the hard work. 

I was just making a point about that situation, not "bringing up this old years gone drama" which doesn't seem to be finished for them, even if we don't care about it anymore.

So cheers for ASIB and its FRESH status:vegas:

I hear you and I agree. I just ...idk...I wish we could choose to be the bigger people and not respond to that hate and insanity because sometimes not reacting is better than a reaction. If ya really wanna p I s s them off, pay them zero attention. Lol. Ya know. 

I'm thrilled for Gaga and thrilled for us that we have this amazing new era beginning. I dont wanna see their bad karma become our bad karma.  

Xoxo :hug:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DONAJENDRO
On 9/21/2018 at 7:15 PM, Mirrion Rizzons said:

off topic, but what were madonna fans called before the rebel heart era? 

Wannabes

Mad Onna

11 hours ago, That J said:

I hear you and I agree. I just ...idk...I wish we could choose to be the bigger people and not respond to that hate and insanity because sometimes not reacting is better than a reaction. If ya really wanna p I s s them off, pay them zero attention. Lol. Ya know. 

I'm thrilled for Gaga and thrilled for us that we have this amazing new era beginning. I dont wanna see their bad karma become our bad karma.  

Xoxo :hug:

I agree, and also the fact that this happened 7 YEARS AGO and people are still talking about it.

ElectricChapelR

Who really cares about 5 or 10 madonna fans and their attempt to sabotage this masterpiece. There's an entire corporation and us and well ... real talent against some irrelevant assholes. 

This topic is literally 6 pages about Madonna and her fans (with some occasional "Hurray! So happy for Gaga!" Here and there) :oprah:

I go back to the Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritics thread on Gaga Thoughts... you know, we were talking about ASIB there :vegas:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived