7 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

off topic, but what were madonna fans called before the rebel heart era?ย 

The Deafs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
5 hours ago, Promises said:

We need critic's acclaim for the soundtrack and our life will be completeย :vegas:

Noooo:cryga:

Dont forget Gaga's Best Actress Nomination.ย  I just want a nom and maybe a best song win AND THEN our life this era is complete.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Emigrante
8 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Mad onn a Gagas

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

sipthistea

tenor.gif?itemid=4513776

Madonna fans after bashing Gaga, insulting her, mocking her for her broken hip, comparing her to Madonna all the time, trying to sabotage her projects, etc, etc, etc...

The Madonna fans dragging :rip: I live. Never change, GGD, never change :vegas:ย 

OT: fuk yeah

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

djBuffoon

Congrats to Gaga, Bradley, and the entire ASIB team for making what appears to be a great,ย old-school, epicย Hollywood romance.ย :party:

bloody g
15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Madonsters

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Thomas P

I feel like Trisha Paytas when she does a Pizza Hut Mukbangย :diane:

Iโ€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

12 hours ago, sipthistea said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4513776

Madonna fans after bashing Gaga, insulting her, mocking her for her broken hip, comparing her to Madonna all the time, trying to sabotage her projects, etc, etc, etc...

Well originally it was Gaga fans who mocked Madonna and said "watch the old lady break her hip on the next tour"..

Kind of ironic that Gaga broke hers. Madonna didnt. ย 

Just goes to show how petty and ludicrous it is to keep bringing up this tired old years gone drama.ย 

Especially in such a special cool time.ย 

Stop the drama. Start the film. ย 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

sipthistea
9 minutes ago, That J said:

Just goes to show how petty and ludicrous it is to keep bringing up this tired old years gone drama.ย 

Well, I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't forย  Madonna fans trying to mess up the movie scores and all those things they've done to bring Gaga down over the years. Karma gets back and rewards the effort and the hard work.ย 

I was just making a point about that situation, not "bringing up this old years gone drama" which doesn't seem to be finished for them, even if we don't care about it anymore.

So cheers for ASIB and its FRESH status:vegas:

Archived