news

ASIB: Behind The Scenes and New Clips

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

just came home from a 30 minutes walk listening to the trailer on repeat in my headphones and thinking about how I won't survive this movie and the soundtrack and now this. 

I think this movie should be illegalï»ż, it will destroy so many lives, slowly and painful, including mine :cryga::cryga::cryga:

I hope people are not gonna scream, or cry too or worst... Sing along already.... LOL

hello hello baby.

I’m worried that the iconic moment (ahahhaaa) in Shallow has only been the live version and not the studio version in all these clips.  I bet there is a disappointment in the soundtrack and it will be that.

PlastiscGuy
Just now, S0436 said:

I’m worried that the iconic moment (ahahhaaa) in Shallow has only been the live version and not the studio version in all these clips.  I bet there is a disappointment in the soundtrack and it will be that.

Well... the studio version is not as powerful as the live version, so there will be more than one disappointment... 

PG.

SpookyKid

BLACK EYES SOUNDS GREAT OMFG

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Should i take a look?? Will it spoil anything? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Well... the studio version is not as powerful as the live version, so there will be more than one disappointment... 

Which is why it could be better listening to the album first and then watch the movie!  It would be good if the DVD included full live versions of every song performed in the movie as obviously they filmed the tracks in full even if edited for the movie.

sethrb101
19 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So in the iTunes clip is that the studio version of Shallow on top of movie scenes with the final seconds of the track? 

I think it's the opposite. Trailer had the studio version I believe?

#Gaga2020

doppelganger
3 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I think it's the opposite. Trailer had the studio version I believe?

Yes the trailer switched from live to the studio version from "i'm off the deep end..." . both are epic.

I'M SCREAMING I LOVE ALLY & JACKSON MORE THAN I ALREADY DID. PROTECT THEM

Also this was the same day as the Entertainment Weekly interview, I love that in the shoulder-less black dress she sat like a princess and now in suspenders and ripped jeans, she sits like Mark lololol 

Screen_Shot_2018-09-22_at_2.59.10_am.png

Screen_Shot_2018-09-22_at_3.00.03_am.png

Update: I missed the third outfit in these clips: the black tube top/dress? queen of transformation

Screen_Shot_2018-09-22_at_3.03.34_am.png

BONUS: Look at the way he looks at her... :flutter:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-22_at_3.04.24_am.png

OH MY GOD :nooo:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived