Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about Fashion! ...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

50 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

It's a good freaking song, the instruments/beats are crazy good. The chorus is cute, and her vocals are great. 

Her vocals are great, I wonder why it it still sounds cheesy, maybe because of the name? Idk :selena:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess
6 minutes ago, Douche said:

It's not as bad as Donatella.

Totally unreleased but literally as soon as I read this comment Donatella came on my playlist. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Chuckles

That long note before the ending is iconic. I take it off, I put it on, I feel alive when I transform but this love’a not material! That parts just kills me. 

iconic, song grew on me, i never hated it in the first place but i had songs that i preferred better, but now its one of my favs from ARTPOP 

imma cut a bitch

27monster27

In a video that Lady Gaga made which was a track by track talk-through of ARTPOP, she had bassically.mp3 designed the track list to be a story. I don't know why she would make a story have filler. Fashion! is not filler and i think that it is amazing, especially the alternate chords demo.

he/him/his

I like it tbh. I love the sound and the feel. The lyrics are totally understandable. I don't think she was reaching for some songwriting awards with it anyway.

:music:

Archived