đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga's French interview for Public Magazine

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

I'm not gonna share my idol with any children :neyde: I'm sorry but Gaga having a child gives me anxiety for some reasons. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

I'm apparently the only fan who wants Gaga to have a baby as soon as possible :lmao:

Really, I think motherhood can be the most amazing experience in an artist's life and it might inspire her in so many different ways. I'm ok with Gaga having the baby before LG6, it will actually make me look forward for the next album even more.

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm apparently the only fan who wants Gaga to have a baby as soon as possible :lmao:

yes

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

Elles sont un espace d’expression et reflètent toujours mon état d’esprit. Si ça a l’air fou, c’est que je me sens folle. Si j’ai l’air classique, c’est que je me sens très centrée sur un truc. (Rires.) J’ai conscience d’avoir forcé le trait. J’avoue aussi que plus j’en rajoutais dans mes extravagances, plus je me protégeais. Les personnages que j’inventais permettaient de cacher la vraie Stefani. Et puis, il est arrivé un moment où j’ai ressenti le besoin de me libérer.

:sara:

MonsterOfSpain

Btw seems like the "I'm Italian" era is back... damn ma she said it twice in this short interview she just can't stop

UnnamedArtist

Why is everyone so surprised  about children, if she talked about it  in 2012? :triggered:

Omg, no children...

All children do is ruin your life... They take everything from your those little ungrateful bastards ... They take your freedom, your money, your career they suck on your tits so much that they stretch to heavens they **** everywhere, puke etc ... And after all that, they grow up and leave you because they don't need you anymore... 

Little terrorists 

________,

I am just joking don't kill me.

I am happy that she wants children.... I only think she needs to know that it is with the right guy 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Guest ARTPOPSlays

That question about her stretch marks really upset me, it was so unecesary. Why does it matter if a women has stretch marks? They’re human.

On another note, I feel like she’s really growing up, and you can see it in this interview. She’s already saying she’s ready to be a mother, I know she will be a great one :heart:

Aging scares you?

What scares me is that we never ask this question to a man. Ignorance, baseness of feelings, malice when it becomes a motor, or children and teens when they become the recurring target, that scares me. :applause:

AlexStexaul
3 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

A child. Being a mother, starting a family: I am ready to live this adventure fully. And, as my mother did with me, I will practice talking with my children. I believe very much in the virtues of dialogue.

wow. Probbly after Vegas she will get pregnant 

Archived