💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Happened to Shawn Mendes

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Andree said:

are you now saying she's a flop now? :air: back to you has sold 1m copies so far in the US(SPS) and it's always on the radio, I'm tired of that song  :saladga:, it'll also reach 300m streams on Spotify soon. Spotify listeners mean A LOT, especially when you're releasing new material. 26m listeners means how many people are interested in your music 

i never said Selena was a flop she is successful Back To You is going top 10 soon it's a big success Radio

Selena has one single and she didn't even promoted at all Shawn has a full album with promotion and promo single yet he has only 22m Selena : 25m 

she is winning

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
Just now, Nikita said:

i never said Selena was a flop she is successful Back To You is going top 10 soon it's a big success Radio

Selena has one single and she didn't even promoted at all Shawn has a full album with promotion and promo single yet he has only 22m Selena : 25m 

she is winning

and? just because Selena is more successful that doesn't mean Shawn is not successful, it just means that Selena is more successful than him right now :awkney:

Shawn is not a flop, he's underperforming and that's it. Learn the difference. 

13 minutes ago, Andree said:

of course, it has sold only sold 500k when he's only released an official single while Nicki is out here, adding pedo songs to her album, fighting with babies and releasing a single each week for extra album sales... Shawn is not a flop, he's underperforming a little bit but that's understandable since he hasn't released a proper single in months  

Nicki released : Chun-Li has the lead, second single : Bed, third single : Barbie Dreams, fourth single : FEFE

that's it and of course she gonna add FEFE to the album it's huge success that would be dumb move to not do

Ariana did the same with My Everything "Bang Bang" lead single from Jessie J album it's was a success she added to her album

Andrea B
Just now, Nikita said:

Nicki released : Chun-Li has the lead, second single : Bed, third single : Barbie Dreams, fourth single : FEFE

that's it and of course she gonna add to FEFE to the album it's huge success that would be dumb move to not do

Ariana did the same with My Everything "Bang Bang" lead single from Jessie J album it's was a success she added to her album

they're desperate:awkney: she only added the pedo song because she's desperate for extra streams and because she wanted to debut #1. 

anyway  

RickMonster98

I was wondering that a few days ago :triggered: "In My Blood" was a moderate hit and the album didn't flop, considering only one single has been released to the radios. :triggered:

tomsches

I have yet to hear one of his songs and about him in general outside of GGD so there's that.

StrawberryBlond

I thought it was strange too. Camila Cabello is suffering from the same problem - she released one single post-album release (which still has no video and no promo appearances) and didn't release another one since and this was an album that was released in January. Consequences is apparently lined up as the next but I'm not holding my breath. Labels can't expect their artists to improve sales if they don't promote them. And international promo, what's that? As far as I can see, Shawn is a very online based artist in that he slays when it comes to video views, likes and subscribers, but as his fans are so young, that's as far as it goes. By the looks of things, they aren't buying his albums or buying concert tickets en masse. Always confuses me because tween fans never struggled to do this in the past (hello, Justin Bieber and 1D!) This is why your online presence is not the be all and end all and proof that you're a mega success.

ThisGuyTony

I thought Lost In Japan would be a single because it's a bop. :gaycat:

Most of the album sounds the same (in terms of sound) as his other albums. 

Archived