💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Happened to Shawn Mendes

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

He released a video for Nervous not long ago. I hear it on my radio sometimes. Not sure if its an official single though

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Andree said:

it wasn't a flop at all

Oh, cool.

I don't know much about charts (that isn't Gaga dklfjslkdjfsfd) but I'm glad to hear it wasn't. I like the song a lot.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, SpeechIess said:

the gays only hang onto him because there's that 00.0001 chance he's gay himself and will come out 

more like a 99.9% chance :trollga: 

Musery

Doesn't he on some world tour now? IDK, not following him much.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Doesn't he on some world tour now? IDK, not following him much.

I think he starts in 2019, though I'm not sure what he would do in a tour, like play the guitar and sing for 2 hours? :air:

10 hours ago, Miel said:

In all seriousness though, good question. I hear In My Blood on the radio sometimes, an #11 is pretty good, so it's not like it was a complete flop.

Is he on tour? He's definitely still popular and not waning.

In My Blood got 111m total audience impressions: streaming was lacking in the end.

And for being honest no one knows... there's surely something going on behind the scenes...

10 hours ago, Doncho said:

He released a video for Nervous not long ago. I hear it on my radio sometimes. Not sure if its an official single though

It was a promo single to promote the album :) No second single was officially sent to radios yet....

He's a flop his album flopped his single flopped he's boring always the same cringy lyrics always the same performance boring personality boring music video ugly album/single cover

everything is boring about him but he's still gonna open the AMAs with the same boring performance of In My Blood

10 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

THIS should've been a single with a really sexual video showing off his abs :nooo:

WHY did people like in my blood more its so boring :nooo:

WHEN will i be able to manage a pop star :nooo:

I was sure Lost in Japan would have been an mid July-august single with a sexy video. Nothing happened.

My only hope is that they're waiting for winter for Falling All In You, aka his Thinking Out Loud :emma:Emma

DelusionalGaga

I'm yet to see a constructive comment here that isn't a hateful attack on his looks or personality. 

From what I've seen on Twitter some time ago, his fans were complaining that his team is really bad at promo, especially some guy named Justin Stirling. They were saying that fan accounts did a better job at promoting Shawn than his own management.

10 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

Omg tru I haven’t heard anything of him since IMB. But that song was overplayed a lot during late spring early summer so I’d say it was somewhat of a summer hit. Also yeah I think he went on tour or something but your right it’s so weird how he was everywhere on the spring and now....?

He did a summer-festival tour. his official tour starts in 2019 ! :) 

5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm yet to see a constructive comment here that isn't a hateful attack on his looks or personality. 

From what I've seen on Twitter some time ago, his fans were complaining that his team is really bad at promo, especially some guy named Justin Stirling. They were saying that fan accounts did a better job at promoting Shawn than his own management.

Thank god I don't let toxic people on here's negative comments have an impact into my daily life, I've created a barrier. 

As for promo, he got good promo for the beginning of the era, he did a whole week on a talk show...

I wonder if its because of creative issues. Anyway I really think they should release Falling all in you and push it hard, a perfect fall winter ballad.

Archived