Interviewer to Gaga: "Brazil was devastated"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like she literally went to the lion's den so what do you expect:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Aside from the Brazil moment, it's SO cringeworthy to bring up "do you guys think about the Oscars" as a question :deadbanana: like... no actor is going to be like "Yes! I think about it all the time! I can't wait to win!" :toofunny:

Kinda tactless IMO.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Midnightrush891

My husband is from Brazil and he said people there made a huge joke out of this, whenever something would happen they would say “Brazil was devastated”

Is there a good resource for all the junket interviews so far? Want to watch all of these in full but looking for a full list

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

MaryJaneHolland

I don't get why she isn't returning next year. :oprah: What date is it? Does she have an Enigma show that day?

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Is there a good resource for all the junket interviews so far? Want to watch all of these in full but looking for a full list

6 hours ago, Doncho said:

Well, we all know Gaga had a serious problem, and thats why she cancelled. But as a latin america fan, I can also see the pain in brazilian fans. She only toured there with the BTWB... its so sad. She needs to go to latin america more... maybe not every tour... but once in 5 years would be good

Agreed. Watching BTWB on YouTube, her Latin America shows are some of the most hype dates. 

3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't get why she isn't returning next year. :oprah: What date is it? Does she have an Enigma show that day?

This :huh:

crisTEAne
45 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

what the **** :air: DnkM-LiX4AASbYS.jpg

literally looks like the grinch :lmao:

Grinchbust1_large.jpeg?v=1472488979

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Defmix100
6 hours ago, lucca said:

No lies detected..

Brazil is a large country, and she was supposed to do just the RiR show.. so MANY fans were already in Rio de Janeiro.. they were waiting her at the airport and at her hotel.. the show got cancelled less than 24 hours before.. and she was replaced by maroon 5 :selena:

I didn't know about this, when was it?

Archived