💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jessica Lange on AHS Apocalypse set

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Honestly I can't with people calling out Ryan Murphy for using actors for ratings. Like seriously Ryan Murphy is probably the most open minded producer EVER ! He always let his actors / friends to leave and return on any of his project whenever they want by not making them signing contracts for more than one year. Like he always said 'the door is always opened for anyone to leave and return'. 

Most recent exemple : Kathy Bates who left AHS after season 6 for another show then returning ofr season 8 as a lead actress once her show was done. 

I'm guessing we are getting a flashback with Constance and Michael Langdon, which then we'll probably get Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton cameos as well 

Don't visit my profile

4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I'm guessing we are getting a flashback with Constance and Michael Langdon, which then we'll probably get Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton cameos as well 

Yeah. If it was the end of the world one wouldn't expect the house to be standing, never mind having greenery around it.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Sneaky Oliver

I hope it's not just one scene! she's amazing! I wonder if she ever told us the reason why she left AHS or maybe I forgot if she did

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Itsbrenda
On 9/19/2018 at 9:20 PM, Sharyu said:

Hotel, Roanoke, and Cult were pretty good, but Sarah Paulson can't carry the show on her back forever.

Where they though :oops:

hotel was so bad it took me over a year to watch the final 2 episodes, Roanoke’s first half was actually very good tbf but the 2nd half after the... twist :derpga: was not good and cult... well... it was definitely as good as Freak Show and you can take that as you will :huntyga:. The first episode of season 8 and it’s like a teen movie series like twilight or hunger games... but with ‘shock factor’ violence 

I just went off, wow xoxo

Itsbrenda
22 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I hope it's not just one scene! she's amazing! I wonder if she ever told us the reason why she left AHS or maybe I forgot if she did

To keep respect as an actress I would imagine 

Archived