Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'd do well in a "New Girl" type of romantic comedy.ย 

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

mister max

If gaga doesnt get an Oscar (nomination) I'll blame it on all the negativity in this thread :madge:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Spartacus
On 9/19/2018 at 11:18 AM, Eggsy said:

Why is everyone being so rude.. I love our Fave to death, but she didnt event Popstar to Actress.ย 

ย 

She didn't, but isn't it funny how whenever Gaga does something, Katheryn is all of a sudden interested in pursuing it.ย  We've seen it countless times.ย  From the green hair, to the mermaid concept, to the mechanical horse, same styling/poses in photo shoots, portraying a male in music video, sparks flying out of her chest... need I go on? :lolga:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Rabbit Heart

Tbh I'm surprised she hasn't peed in a bucket publicly to promote her fragrance afterย Gaga did for FAME!ย 

So much negativity :duck:

I think it'd be cool if she did some acting :party:ย Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce have been enjoyable to watch in some movies, I'm sure Katy would be too :woohoo:

33 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

She didn't, but isn't it funny how whenever Gaga does something, Katheryn is all of a sudden interested in pursuing it.ย  We've seen it countless times.ย  From the green hair, to the mermaid concept, to the mechanical horse, same styling/poses in photo shoots, portraying a male in music video, sparks flying out of her chest... need I go on? :lolga:

No, Because She has the right to be inspired just like everyone else.ย 

Spartacus
55 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

No, Because She has the right to be inspired just like everyone else.ย 

lol Ok, Little KatyKat...

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

So much negativity :duck:

I think it'd be cool if she did some acting :party:ย Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce have been enjoyable to watch in some movies, I'm sure Katy would be too :woohoo:

On this site?ย  No way! :lolga:

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

lol Ok, Little KatyKat...

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

No im just not going to down someone for making a career move.. Its not very Bornthisway of you is it?

Spartacus
3 hours ago, Eggsy said:

No im just not going to down someone for making a career move.. Its not very Bornthisway of you is it?

Me calling Katheryn out for her continued blatant futile attempts at one-uping Lady Gaga has nothing to do with me being gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life. :what:

Archived