💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UPDATE ;Sims senior Not watching ASIB

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

Oh, the guy who threatened to not do a Sims 5 if people were not buying the awful Sims 4 ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LadyLuca
6 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I love The Sims 2, I have been playing that for years and years

But I'm confused about your post... Are you saying someone makes Gaga content for TS, but they aren't planning to make anything for ASIB? Oh well. I'd rather you share some of their Gaga content than just make a thread saying they aren't making something.

Oh no— they were just joking about a next super star pack. I doubt they will add another after KP. But ofmthey add one then it prob wont be gaga after this. Also he does not seem like a fan

LadyLuca
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

Oh, the guy who threatened to not do a Sims 5 if people were not buying the awful Sims 4 ?

right! so unsympatic. hes also lying to sims fans right now. Super angry about his failures imsted of learning. like a child

LadyLuca

He actually answered me

I doubt he hates Gaga or anything. Hes just not intrested in the movie. He listend to her first album and was on a concert. (guess he means the first 2 and he was at monster ball)

Not his taste anymore. An opinion. He is not against her, just not intrested anymore. Whatever

Regina George
On 9/19/2018 at 4:27 PM, PersianHunty said:

A bald bitch with no taste 

Gaga snatched his wig and he’s still bitter about it clearly... :oprah:

I am not sure why is this a big deal. Was he voluntarily saying that he won't see it or because he was asked?!

If it was the latter, well, can't blame him. Not everyone like the kind of genre ASIB  is :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived